New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Organic Yogurt Melts - Strawberry Banana 1 oz

Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts - Strawberry Banana 1 oz

by Gerber

The goodness of real yogurt and fruit.

How fast to they melt? I'm scared my baby will choke
When did you start giving your baby these? My daughter is 6 months
Start your review of Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts - Strawberry Banana 1 oz!
lucy S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts - Strawberry Banana 1 oz uploaded by lucy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter is now 8 months she loves this yogurt melts You can find these in diferent flavors and they come in a ziplock baggy easy to carry on.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,858 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is a huge fan of the Gerber Yogurt melts, and I was excited to see they had an organic version of the regular melts! However I don’t think my son was as excited, as these are a little bit crunchier and not as soft as the original version of these bites. Still an awesome, healthy baby snack.
Candice L.
Pompano Beach, FL
My daughter loves these so much I recommend these to any parent especially when on the go. They're the perfect little snack and she lights up as soon as she sees the package
Mel G.
This yougurt melts are great! They taste so good! My baby is 8 months old, she looked like she likes them, she chewed them well they take a while to dissolve. They should make snacks like this for adults or I just might buy them for me love, love, love.
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
The idea of these are great but they do not absorb as quickly as they should. My daughter has choked on them multiple times. Now I break the yogurt melt into three pieces for her to pick up and eat. Wish they came in a smaller size so they would dissolve more quickly.
Crystal W.
San Antonio, TX
These are great! The little guy loves them and they are cheaper than the other brands.
Kirsten M.
My 7 month old loves these. I actually tried the banana ones myself and they were awful, they were so sour. Love that they're healthy.
Tayler J.
Kenosha, WI
We like these a ton! Great price for the product! We did start giving them to our son a little early and he had a hard time with the consistency as they do get somewhat sticky but they're delicious. I've caught myself snacking on them with him.
Angela S.
Gibsonton, FL
I swear by this! My kid loves it and I do too! I'm probably the reason why he runs out so quickly!
Jillian F.
Deep River, CT
I give these to my son as a snack daily he loves them, they are delicious for what they are... they are a very affordable snack and I will purchase them over and over until he moves on to something else