BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Organic Banana Strawberry Yogurt Melts Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks. These tasty snacks are made with real organic yogurt and fruit. These snacks combine the delicious taste little ones love with the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 1 oz package
  • No artificial flavors or sweeteners
  • No preservatives
  • Each bite melts in your little one's mouth and is easy to chew and swallow

Feeding/Storage

• This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
  • Reseal after use.
  • For maximum freshness, use within 7 days of opening

Organic Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk, Organic Tapioca Starch, Less Than 1.5% Of: Gelatin, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Colors, Natural Strawberry Raspberry Flavor

• How fast to they melt? I'm scared my baby will choke2 Answers
  • When did you start giving your baby these? My daughter is...13 Answers
Miranda V.
These make for a great snack for babies! My kids loved these when they were younger. They’re soft so you don’t have to worry ab a choking hazard and they are usually always on sale at cvs when I go! There is a ton of flavors and I definitely will buy again!
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
My little one did not like these. They always ended up on the ground lol. Maybe just a personal preference, but we tried all the flavors and i think it was a texture thing.
Natasha P.
Great healthy snack. Both my kiddos love these bites. They are easy to pick up with little hands and melt in your mouth, so safe to use even if kiddo doesn't have many teeth. Taste really good, made of natural and organic ingridients. Convenient resealable bag. Great for on the go snack that is mess free.
candice L.
My daughter loves these so much I recommend these to any parent especially when on the go. They're the perfect little snack and she lights up as soon as she sees the package
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
My daughter loves these treats. They are tiny and fast dissolving so I don't have to worry about her choking on them.y daughter recently gotten to the point where she fights getting put in her car seat and I just hand her a few of these and she's content. The only thing I'm not a huge fan with is the fact that they are soo powdery. They leave a powdery residue on your hands, but it's a small price to pay for something your children will love!
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
The idea of these are great but they do not absorb as quickly as they should. My daughter has choked on them multiple times. Now I break the yogurt melt into three pieces for her to pick up and eat. Wish they came in a smaller size so they would dissolve more quickly.
Mel G.
This yougurt melts are great! They taste so good! My baby is 8 months old, she looked like she likes them, she chewed them well they take a while to dissolve. They should make snacks like this for adults or I just might buy them for me love, love, love.
Jillian F.
I give these to my son as a snack daily he loves them, they are delicious for what they are... they are a very affordable snack and I will purchase them over and over until he moves on to something else
Megan C.
Granger, IN
These are the best little snack for my little guy! He is learning to pick up things by himself. I feel safe giving him these because they dissolve so quickly. He absolutely loves them! He hasn't tried a flavor that he doesn't like yet!
Amanda M.
Milwaukee, WI
I give this product an A... I have tasted them and baby food/snacks have come a long way since my first child was born. I have the organic red berries currently and I like this flavor more than the strawberry banana considering there is quite a bit of baby foods/snacks in that flavor. they melt really fast and taste very pleasant. one serving is 27 pieces and their are 4 servings per package. The serving size is less than the non organic yogurt melts at 32 per serving however you still get 4 servings in each package. My 9 1/2 mo old daughter does well with a half a serving and half a serving of the puffs. She loves these snacks and it helps her learn to pick up small snacks. Beware if you have older siblings in the home because my older ones love to sneak these because the taste so great.
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
When did you start giving your baby these? My daughter is 6 months
Cesly B.
COACHELLA, CA
How fast to they melt? I'm scared my baby will choke