BY GERBER #37 in Baby Food

Crawler Learning To Pick Up Tasty Banana Strawberry Made With Organic Yogurt No Preservatives Usda Certified Organic Naturally Flavored With Other Natural Flavors Nutritional Compass&Trade; Good Question Why Should I Choose Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts&Reg; Snacks For My Little One? Good To Know Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts&Reg; Snacks Are Made With The Goodness Of Organic Yogurt They Have A Meltable Texture &Amp; Are Easy To Chew &Amp; Swallow Your Child May Be Ready If She Or He: Crawls With Stomach Off The Floor Begins To Self-Feed With Fingers Organic Gerber's Organic Ingredients Are Grown By Certified Growers Who Use Organic Practices. Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth&Reg; Nestle&Reg; ~ Good Food, Good Life 1-800-4-Gerber see more...

• How fast to they melt? I'm scared my baby will choke2 Answers
  • When did you start giving your baby these? My daughter is...13 Answers
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Review for: Banana Strawberry, Red Berries more...
These make for a great snack for babies! My kids loved these when they were younger. They’re soft so you don’t have to worry ab a choking hazard and they are usually always on sale at cvs when I go! There is a ton of flavors and I definitely will buy again!
Tara K.
Brandon
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Red Berries more...
My little one did not like these. They always ended up on the ground lol. Maybe just a personal preference, but we tried all the flavors and i think it was a texture thing.
Natasha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great healthy snack. Both my kiddos love these bites. They are easy to pick up with little hands and melt in your mouth, so safe to use even if kiddo doesn't have many teeth. Taste really good, made of natural and organic ingridients. Convenient resealable bag. Great for on the go snack that is mess free.
candice L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves these so much I recommend these to any parent especially when on the go. They're the perfect little snack and she lights up as soon as she sees the package
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
My daughter loves these treats. They are tiny and fast dissolving so I don't have to worry about her choking on them.y daughter recently gotten to the point where she fights getting put in her car seat and I just hand her a few of these and she's content. The only thing I'm not a huge fan with is the fact that they are soo powdery. They leave a powdery residue on your hands, but it's a small price to pay for something your children will love!
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
The idea of these are great but they do not absorb as quickly as they should. My daughter has choked on them multiple times. Now I break the yogurt melt into three pieces for her to pick up and eat. Wish they came in a smaller size so they would dissolve more quickly.
Mel G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This yougurt melts are great! They taste so good! My baby is 8 months old, she looked like she likes them, she chewed them well they take a while to dissolve. They should make snacks like this for adults or I just might buy them for me love, love, love.
Jillian F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I give these to my son as a snack daily he loves them, they are delicious for what they are... they are a very affordable snack and I will purchase them over and over until he moves on to something else
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the best little snack for my little guy! He is learning to pick up things by himself. I feel safe giving him these because they dissolve so quickly. He absolutely loves them! He hasn't tried a flavor that he doesn't like yet!
Amanda M.
Milwaukee, WI
I give this product an A... I have tasted them and baby food/snacks have come a long way since my first child was born. I have the organic red berries currently and I like this flavor more than the strawberry banana considering there is quite a bit of baby foods/snacks in that flavor. they melt really fast and taste very pleasant. one serving is 27 pieces and their are 4 servings per package. The serving size is less than the non organic yogurt melts at 32 per serving however you still get 4 servings in each package. My 9 1/2 mo old daughter does well with a half a serving and half a serving of the puffs. She loves these snacks and it helps her learn to pick up small snacks. Beware if you have older siblings in the home because my older ones love to sneak these because the taste so great.
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
When did you start giving your baby these? My daughter is 6 months
Cesly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How fast to they melt? I'm scared my baby will choke