BY GERBER

• Has iron to help support learning ability
  • 2 servings a day has 90% of baby's daily value of iron
  • Our VitaBlocks® Nutrient blend provides Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and six B Vitamins.
  • Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
  • Made with calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth
  • Contains 15mg choline per serving
  • Certified organic by Oregon Tilth

Good to know:

• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
  • No artifical colors or flavors
  • Single-grain infant cereals are an ideal first solid food to check for food sensitivities and help develop baby's eating skills.
  • Package made without the use of BPA

Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour (Contains Wheat),
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate,  Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide*, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid*.

Contains: Wheat

• *one Of The B Vitamins

Buy on buybuyBABY
  • "I buy it for my little ones" in 1 review
  • "My son always had these on hand when he first started eating baby food." in 1 review
  • "My son loves his oatmeal it's his absolute favorite!!" in 1 review
  • "my daughter absolutely loves the oatmeal !" in 1 review
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
This has been both of our baby’s first cereal! We are happy that it’s organic, made with whole grains, and missing some of the artificial junk in so many other brands. Both my kids seem to love it and we’ll buy it for our next too!
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I started my baby on this. Chose this over rice cereal since it's supposed to be easier to digest. My daughter had a very difficult time digesting it. 1 month in and it was still causing constipation. We cut this from her solids and the constipation stopped.
delicia h.
mira loma
We chose not to give our baby rice cereal, so we chose this as baby girls first food (at 5months). She loves it now (7 months), we mix it with her breakfast, which is usually bananas or pears. It is a great thickening agent, as well as nutritious. i have a few on hand so we never run out.
Cristina M.
This was my son's first "food". He loves it. I now also buy Earth's Best Organic Oatmeal and Banana and I alternate between them. He loves his oatmeal for breakfast. We chose not to give our baby rice cereal and stick to oatmeal only due to nutritional benefits. Sometimes we mix fruit purees into it.
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Has gerber always had organic items? I feel like ever since I got this app I've seen more of everything actually. I'm really loving the fact that my favorite baby brand has organic foods.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
katherine m.
My little one loves this! it tastes great mixed with water and half to a whole pouch/jar of the gerbers organic fruit puree depending on how sweet you like it :) its very quick and convenient
Ruzica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When my son was young he ate this a teaspoon of it in his bottle and he loved that it flavored his milk especially when he was on formula since formula is not very tasty this helped a lot.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
My son always had these on hand when he first started eating baby food. They were filling and I always have him some in the morning and night.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
My son loves his oatmeal it's his absolute favorite!! He eats it a few times a day. It's got everything a baby needs nutrition wise!
Aissa B.
Is this okay to feed for 4 month old?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Has Gerber always had organic foods?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just bought the Oatmeal and the Rice Cereal for my almost 4 month old son. Can you seem to tell a difference in the Organic and the Regular?