BY GERBER

• Among the foods baby eats, GERBER®Cereals are the #1 source for Iron
  • Just 2 servings a day provide 90% of baby's daily value for Iron
  • Our VitaBlocks® Nutrient blend also provides Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and six B Vitamins for healthy growth and development.
  • Certified organic by Oregon Tilth

Good to know:

• Single-grain infant cereals are an ideal first solid food to check for food sensitivities and help develop baby's eating skills.
  • Package made without the use of BPA

Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate, And Less Than 2% Of: Organic Soy Lecithin, Choline Bitartrate, Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide*, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid

Brittany S.
We starting stage one baby food a week ago. Yesterday we tried this cereal (1 tbs of cereal + 4 tbs of formula) and little one did not seem to care for it too much. I can't imagine it tastes very good, I suppose I should be a good mom and try it first haha. This morning I mixed in a spoon full of Gerber organic pears and he was much happier wit the flavor and got more down. Next time I will use less formula, maybe 3.5tbs because it seems too liquidy to be spoon fed. He could basically drink it out of a bottle.
Candace S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Although the Gerber flavored cereal taste better by itself... Gerber organic cereal is awesome mixed in with his fruits/vegetables. Weighs heavier on my sons stomach so he goes longer between feedings. Little bit pricier than other gerber cereals but half the price of any other organic cereals.
Dawn G.
My 11 month old still loves her cereal! It is a good easy food that can be added to many meals. Also, it doesn't hurt that it is organic! I purchase this product at the local grocery store. I would highly recommend it to other parents!
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
When looking in to rice cereal for my little one i started to compare and when it came down to it the organic brown rice is still the only rice cereal ill give to my little one.
Kaitlyn P.
My niece & nephew love their cereal in the morning. It fills up their belly & makes them feel better. My sister recommends this for me for when I have my baby in May.
Mk S.
Ruleville, MS
This isn't my favorite rice it gets very clunky like. It also made my daughters tummy hurt. I wouldn't recommend brown rice kind to any one!
Ashley G.
Kerman, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We don't buy a lot of Gerber brand, but it was nice to see that they offered organic cereal now. It was nice to have that option.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this for my baby! Good for all you moms wanting to stay with organic foods and my daughter seems to really like it!
blair r.
This is the first cereal I gave my baby. The texture is great and I like that he is getting brown rice instead of white.
Melissa V.
Rice cereal is useless, unhealthy and a horrible addition to babies diet. especially if its put into a bottle.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How does your baby like the brown rice cereal compared to the regular organic rice cereal ?