BY GERBER

When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Organic Oatmeal baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability -  just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
  • USDA Certified Organic.
  • Has iron for healthy brain development.
  • Non-GMO Project Verified

Feeding/storage

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Baby's First Cereal Feeding:

• Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal.

Microwave Guidelines for Heating:

• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.

Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid

Nancy W.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Target
Love that I can purchase organic products for my precious little one. Seems easy on her stomach and the price isn’t too bad for buying organic. I’d rather purchase this knowing she’s getting the very best!
Lexie B.
My baby loves to eat this oatmeal. The consistency has helped her get used to eating less liquified foods. She loves the taste and can eat it from a spoon great. I found this organic version on sale at my local kroger and I’m super glade I picked it up.
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
I love any and all Gerber products. Thats all ive used with all 3 of my babies. No, theres no room for improvement with this Gerber rice cereal. When all 3 of my babies were about 3 months old, i put a little bit in their bottles at night. The cereal definitley helped them sleep longer. It makes their formula thicker, so they are more satisfied. In return, they sleep longer with the rice cereal in their bottle, than they did without the rice cereal in their bottles. Thats all my family and friends use, is Gerber products.
./\/ida K.
Rating it 5 bcz my baby loved it too very much Nestlé Gerber Organic Baby Cereal Oatmeal 208g will keep buying,pocket friendly and worth the price, my gerber baby
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
This is the first ever cereal we gave our 3 month old daughter and she loves it! We mix 2 1/2 tablespoons in her 4 ounces of milk in her bottle before bed and she sleeps through the night! It is gentle on her tummy as well and is reasonably priced!
Mady K.
Kent city, MI
My daughter loved this when she was formula fed, it helped her tummy fill up and keep full. It was a huge help when I was getting her started on food too! It's better when you mix the cereal with a baby food so it taste better for the baby!
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have given this cereal to my daughter since she was 5 months old. It has never given her tummy troubles. I give her some in her bedtime bottle to help her rest with a full belly.
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
I just gave my almost 5 month old daughter this cereal for the first time a few days ago and she really seemed to enjoy it! I’m strictly giving it to her to build her iron up. I love the fact that it’s organic and Non GMO makes me a lot more comfortable giving it to my baby.
Paury F.
I love that I can securely pour this cereal right into his freshly blended fruits and vegetables to make a meal that fills up my lil one's tummy. I sometimes mix it with formula plain and my lil guy still loves it. It's an average price that lasted quite a while.
Samantha H.
Super tasty for the littles ones haven't had any issues. Can be a little messy but no biggie. Great "liquid" gold if they aren't ready for solids and super easy to prepare in the mornings very affordable