Gerber® Organic Single Grain baby Cereal | Rice
When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Organic Oatmeal baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Has iron for healthy brain development.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
Organic Rice Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin
Vitamins and Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Folic Acidsee more...