Gerber Organic Puffs

by Gerber

Make every little bite count with Gerber Organic Puffs Puffed Grain Snack. Each serving is made with 2 grams of whole grains, and 10% daily value of Vitamin E and Iron for babies.

I never have seen these at any store. Does anybody know where I can buy them
What flavors do most kids prefer?
Does your child have to have teeth to eat these?
Start your review of Gerber Organic Puffs!
Product Highlights
My daughter loved these when we first started introducing solids, and continues to love them and she's almost 2.in reviews
Hillary C.
Thomasville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My 9 month old loves these !! They are the perfect healthy snack. Compared to others I'd say these are the best. I've bought other brands & they just have an off color and dont look good.. would definitely reccomend these!
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this flavor for my 16 month old and he loves them. He likes all the other flavors but I was not sure if he was going to like the broccoli flavor. But he does ask for more so it was a hit. Yes it did meet my expectations and I would recommend this for your little ones. Gerber Organic Puffs
Yessi S.
Old forge , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby love it is very good a mi hijoble encanta y muy saludable. Y bebés felices.
whitney W.
Birmingham, AL
Gerber Organic Puffs uploaded by whitney W.
Gerber Organic Puffs | Apple My Neice was an in Ad for Gerber for the “Hunger Games Finale” ! She love the organic snacks ♥️
Kahley M.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love Gerber puffs! Every time I pull the container out she starts kicking her legs because she's SO EXCITED to eat these! These dissolve easily which is important because my daughter is mainly G-Tube fed (she has trouble with thin liquids and swallowing) but since these dissolve in her mouth they are amazing! We have several containers of these in our home :) Forever customer of these.
Ellie M.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Me encanta este para mi bebe a mi bebe le gusta mucho Xk tiene savor a verduras . Y se los recomiendo mucho
scott M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The baby loves them! They taste absolutely delicious. Easy for the baby to grab not small so the baby won't choke. Definitely a go to snack.
Ashley P.
Warren, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have bought the apple flavor of these! My baby is almost eight months old and loves these! They dissolve quickly in her mouth. I would like to try more flavors. I got mine at Publix. I would buy again and definitely recommend.
Amber N.
My first time giving these to my child she loved them! I've tried them for myself and they sort of taste like the strawberry flavored kind and a weird after taste which led her to eventually disliking them.
Erin S.
Kentwood
Gerber Organic Puffs uploaded by Erin S.
Baby crack!!! My kids go crazy for this stuff. Truthfully it's not all that bad tasting.