BY GERBER

Gerber organic lil'crunchies - white cheddar 1.48 oz

• What's ur baby's favorite?4 Answers
  • I live in Canada, where can I buy these for my daughter? ...1 Answers
Sabrina S.
These are so awesome!! All the flavors we have got for our baby are so yummy I even want to eat them! They say crawler on the container but we tried them at about 5 months old and are still not crawling!
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how easy these snacks melt in my baby's mouth. I have bought these puffs for all four of my kids when they were babies and I still buy them for the older ones sometimes. They taste great, yes I have tried these I wont give my kids food if I wouldn't eat it myself. The veggie flavor ones are also good
Jamie M.
Atco, NJ
These are great for your little one. My son loves them. I've tried them and they taste great. Also love the container because it easy for in the go and you can just throw it in the diaper bag.
Teal F.
Just bought these for my 9 month old little sweet pea. She LOVED them. I have always bought these "puffs" for all 3 of my kiddos, and was so excited that they pulled out an organic line!
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
My kids loved these. They're a great finger food when baby needs a snack. Easy for kids to pick up & they dissolve quickly so you don't have to worry about choking. I buy
nicole l.
My baby loves these. They melt right in mouth, never chokes one them. He loves the taste. We constantly go through these snacks they are great for on the go.
Amber J.
My daughter loves these little crunchies and she is 2. I love that she likes them over the unhealthy cheese puffs in the chip aisle!! So much better for her.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love that Gerber offers an organic lil crunchies! My daughter loves these baby Cheetos & I feel better knowing they are made with organic ingredients.
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
My son loves these there great for 6+ months. I got to say they tastes so good smell good to lol and they dissolve in babies mouth great finger food
Krystal M.
Rochester, NY
My son loved these! They are a great snack and very easy to chomp on for little ones. I would definitely recommend these to parents of toddlers.
Cierra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What's ur baby's favorite?
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I live in Canada, where can I buy these for my daughter? She would love these and she always wants my Cheetos.