Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Organic Fruit & Veggie Bar, Date & Carrot, 084 oz Bars, 5 Count

Gerber Organic Fruit & Veggie Bar, Date & Carrot, 0.84 oz Bars, 5 Count

by Gerber

Plant-based goodness with 1⁄2 serving of fruits & veggies per bar*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber Organic Fruit & Veggie Bar, Date & Carrot, 0.84 oz Bars, 5 Count!
Shayla M.
Grayson, KY
I'm so glad that I found these for my son. He has recently began protesting eating any sort of fruit or vegetable, so I've had to find different ways to make sure that he is getting them still. These are a great way to sneak in some extra fruits and vegetable without him even realizing. He only has 5 teeth but can still bite into these well. Because they're organic, they are a bit on the pricier side when looking at the price per bar, but I definitely think they are a good buy. I would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?