BY GERBER

Real Fruit Snacks. Preschoolers. No Preservatives. USDA Organic. Made with Natural Fruit & Juice. Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors. Your Child May Be Ready If She or He: Runs well without falling. Chews skillfully and efficiently. Good to Remember.

Gerber® Organic Fruit Twists Strawberry Grape
  • "My son loved these and although I'm not too big on organic, it was a nice vibe know oh my gosh they were made with organically" in 3 reviews
  • "These twists are great for the diaper bag and increasingly independent eaters." in 1 review
Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
If you want an easy to chew and digest type of fruit snack, this choice is for you! They are tasty for all ages but your toddler will enjoy this juicy fruit treat! The only negative-because they are tasty it causes a lot of extra drool so keep a bib or cloth handy!
Janie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these as a treat. He thinks they're candy. I tend to hide these from him now since he wants to eat them all at one sitting.lol But they do taste pretty good. I admit I've had a nibble or two. c:
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved these! They're very gummy which is nice for teething to alleviate some of that teething pain. It's too sugary though. I prefer my daughter to only have these on occasion.
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
My son does a happy dance when he sees me get 1 of these. He is in that very picky 2yr old phase so I'm glad I can get him to eat healthy happily. Makes mom live a little easier!
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
I am so happy to have an organic option from gerber. These twists are great for the diaper bag and increasingly independent eaters. I would (and do) buy these again and again.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
These are a great snack my toddler loves them. I wish the Gerber packs came with more per package but we just buy a couple to have on hand when we are out running errands.
mayra r.
There really yummy toddlers can really enjoy it it's not that sweet as a regular candy I Always buy it either at target , Walmart or any market I even enjoy it myself
Ashley Y.
Tacoma, WA
I love this :) best baby food. I ate more of these than my child. Great snack for your child. It's not that expensive, and you can buy it basically anywhere.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
The price is a little much I think ... But other than that I love these for my son , organic and healthy ! I definitely will be buying these again .
Krystyne W.
Kokomo , IN
Nom Nom Nom!!! These are yummy and healthy! My kiddos love them and I have been known to grab one in dire needs for my own snack on the go!