BY GERBER

Real Fruit Bars. Toddler. Made with Natural Fruit. Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors. No Preservatives. Good to Know. Is just the right size for little fingers to hold. Is not messy. Easy to chew and swallow. Good to Remember. Made with.

• what age is appropriate to give these?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these are like fruit roll up texture ...1 Answers
  • "The perfect size for snacking." in 1 review
  • "Very good product easy for baby to hold and great for teething to and amazing taste my husband over these too lol he says they're delicious" in 1 review
  • "We keep them in the diaper bag so we have snacks that aren't too messy while we're Out and about." in 1 review
  • "Daughter loved them though." in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend to friends and family" in 1 review
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
My child absolutely loves these. i find them at my local Walmart and always have a coupon so there really affordable and yummy. completely met my expectations. not my first time buying it will recommend to everyone such a good brand and product.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
My toddler loves these wildberry fruit strips from Gerber and I love that they are organic! They are made from real fruit unlike some of the other fruit snacks that are available so you can feel good about giving your toddler a healthier snack! They are not too costly either!
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product I eat them myself, yes I know that's weird but they taste great my daughter is to young to eat them but I will definitely let her eat these in the future extremely delicious. Recommend to all moms.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my daughter was smaller she loved eating these things and I would have to break bank and buy 5 boxes just to keep them in Stock as a snack for her cause she loved them so much
Lauren M.
Conroe, TX
I bout a box of these, and my son ate 3 right off the bat! He's a picky eater, so it was an incredible feat for him! We'll definitely buy these again. I feel good about it because they are organic, too!
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
I love these fruit strips or should I say, my kids love these fruit strips. They are pricey for the 5 strips that come in the box, but they are a favorite for my sometimes picky eaters.
Jess V.
These are a much healthier choice over regular fruit snack options. My boys loved these, all flavors. My only negative would be they need to come in a larger quantity sized box!
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Is it weird that I actually eat these for myself? They are so yummy and they taste so good! Their natural and worth my money! Because they are so good in my tummmY
Samantha M.
My son used to love these when he was younger. He could snack on them with out me having to worry he was going to choke & they're healtheir than the other options.
Sara R.
Athens, GA
These are a hit with my one year old. They are delicious, made with real fruit and affordable even though they're organic. We buy these at least once a week.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,501 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
what age is appropriate to give these?
Alicia G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if these are like fruit roll up texture or more biscuit like?