BY GERBER

• Made with 2/5 sweet potato, 1 1/2 tbsp. squash, 1 tsp. pumpkin
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No added starch; unsalted

Good to know:

• USDA Certified Organic.
  • Non-GMO Project Verified.
  • Package not made with BPA

Organic Sweet Potatoes, Water, Organic Squash, Organic Pumpkin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) To Maintain Color

AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
My daughter loved this but I only found it in stores around thanksgiving ! I bought lots of it. A great way to introduce a new flavor to a baby, I wish they sold it year round especially as it is organic.  There is also a pumpkin banana blend that my daughter happily ate.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby love those pouches they are perfect for on the go mess free there not expensive at all I usually get them on sale they are yummy and baby loves her vegetables i alway purchase this pouches I do highly recommended for parents to try on there babies 👍🏼👶🏻
NISSA R.
chicago, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect blend of squash, pumpkin and sweet potatoe. My 9 month old daughter loves it and she is very picky! I love hat gerber offers organic choices for me, I just wish it was listed as non GMO.
Lisa K.
My kids ate these Way past being on baby food. I like to give them these so they would eat more fruits and veggies. They didn't even know was baby food!
Gabrielle J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only does my daughter love these , I love these as well. They are so convenient and easy to use. These taught my child how hold things on her own.
Delilah G.
I think this is a good value. It is hard to find in a lot of stores. Nice to have an option online. The flavor seems good for little ones
Elizabeth t.
Naugatuck, Ct
LOVE! These are so easy for when you are out and about. I would throw them in my bad for when my son got hungry and he loves them!
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
My two daughters love these. Every time we go out i take a few on the go. I actually tried it and i liked the taste of it
Sam F.
Gerber products are my first choice when i start my kids with solids i really like cereal,jar foods,pouches
sabrina t.
Ontario, CA
My daughter loves these there super easy and not that messy. Great to just throw in the bag and go!

back