Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Pouches Pears, Carrots & Peas uploaded by Alicia G.Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Pouches Pears, Carrots & Peas uploaded by Lauren J.

BY GERBER #15 in Baby Food

• Made with 2/5 pear, 1/3 carrot, 24 peas
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No added starch; unsalted

Good to know:

• USDA Certified Organic.
  • Non-GMO Project Verified.
  • Package not made with BPA

Organic Pears, Organic Carrot Puree, Organic Pea Puree, Water, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

Buy on Walmart
  • "I always make sure to have a pouch in my diaper bag - easy to feed without a spoon when you're somewhere you can't make your own or give your baby some of your food!" in 8 reviews
  • "My son loved it and I would give it to him like it was a smoothie and he would drink it." in 7 reviews
  • "My 9 month old daughter love the flavors of these pouches and we love the ease of which we can feed them to our daughter!" in 4 reviews
  • "My son loved almost all of the flavors and he could hold it himself which he loved." in 4 reviews
  • "He can feed them to himself and I think it's a great way for him to get more fruits and especially vegetables since he is such a picky eater." in 3 reviews
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so perfect for toddlers and to experiment with tasting different foods there are so many fruit and veggie combos available they are perfect for getting a little who hates veggies(like my son) to eat them without knowing! We take these everywhere they are so easy for on the go my son loves that he can do it himself vs feeding out of the can we love these and stock up every grocery store trip
Madlenovich Y.
north hollywood
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this concept , I use to be sceptical about I use to think why buy it if you can just make it at home well I was wrong this is amazing totally never thought I would buy it and I like that this  is organic. However of course not everything in it will be organic but you know it makes life easier and cuts your time
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
All of these pouches are awesome, the fact that they don't have to be refrigerated and you can just throw them in a diaper bag for on the go is great I did find that when my daughter was younger it was easier to give her anything that had veggies in it, now that she's 2, not so easy.
Anna C.
Culver, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kid loves these things. She usually eats two in one sitting. I love that the gerber brand ones specifically has the smart flow valve so she isn't squirt food everywhere. Granted if she squeezes hard enough she can make a mess but generally the valve keeps everything under control.
Lauren K.
Midlothian
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We eat a lot of pouches at our house. Sometimes just as a snack, but sometimes as a n addition to a meal to get extra fruits and veggies. I love the SmartFlow pouches which help eliminate messes, but wish they would offer more varieties with higher protein content.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that these are easy to hold. My daughter loves these. I like that they are organic and easy for her to eat on her own. When she was in a cast it was so easy to get her to eat prunes with these pouches
Gisela Q.
Bronx
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My child love this. I bought her around 8 last week this is great to take on a trip, and is less messy. I think this is great for children. Gerber always has a variety of products for babies with the best quality. I recommend it.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
My daughter loved this when she was a baby. They are very handy on road trips or when your in a hurry. Be careful because if you push to hard it goes everywhere. They aren’t to expensive which is great for parents! Over all I would recommend.
Amber K.
Silver Spring , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
On the go food pouches for the babies I loved them. Easy to move. Less mess. You just squeeze it in their mouth or let them hold it and do it theirselves they loved it.
Linda P.
Eastvale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves these. Most variations of it. He's 18 months and still loves to pick one up and have it as a snack. I feel good when he wants to eat the one with veggies. At least I know he has had a dose of a vegetable it at least once that day.
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
Is this better than the ones in the bottled baby food?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When did your little one start having baby food ?
Regan J.
What age did you start feeding your child these?
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
How do you serve this? They were messy for my son so I haven't offered to my daughter yet.
Laura G.
Redwood City, CA
What is your child's favorite flavor?