BY GERBER

• Made with 2/5 banana, 2/3 strawberry, 1/2 raspberry, 1/2 tbsp. mixed grains
  • No artificial flavors, colors, or added starch
  • 5 grams of whole grains

Good to know:

• USDA Certified Organic.
  • Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Package not made with BPA

Organic Banana Puree (Organic Banana Puree Concentrate, Water), Water, Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Raspberry Puree, Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour (Contains Organic Wheat), Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Less Than 0.5% Of: Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

Cindy H.
Jacksonville, FL
What amazing packaging for such a great tasting little treat for kids. I just love how this comes in this convenient little pouch filled with yummy goodness. If your child does not eat it all at one sitting, you can simply put the top back on and save it for later. Goodness I feel good about!
Lindsey  H.
Puyallup, WA
Deicious...I mean my kiddo thinks it's delicious. Okay fine, I admit it...the handy packs are so easy to throw in my purse on my way out the door, I may have one or 2 for breakfast on the go.
Kelly T.
Tuscola, TX
These were a perfect breakfast on the run food or afternoon snack. The consistency is a little thicker than the fruit only ones which does help when they start to self feed.
My son really like his gerber pouches. This one in particular he loves. He has been eating those since before he turned one and now he is almost two and still enjoying them. It's a must to take on the go.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
These are great on the go/ in the car snacks. Kids love the flavor and the dip-type top. The nutrients of This "apple sauce". this product are incredible.
Tara F.
This looks like a flavor my daughter would love! I've never seen it before and would love for her to try it. Guess I'll be on the hunt for it!!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
My little one had one of these,one was enough to get him to turn his head in another direction. He wasn't a fan,the smell wasn't the best to me.
Kelsie S.
My little one LOVES these! I think they are a great option when you're on the go. Very convenient and easy for little hands to use themselves!
Brandy F.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product!! My son would not eat his veggies so this was a great way for him to get his fruits and veggies and he loved it!
Kristen B.
I did like this product for my child, it was easy to use especially for on the go situations and made less of a hassle and mess.