Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Plastic Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Pear & Pomegranate with Mixed Grains Baby Food

Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Pear & Pomegranate with Mixed Grains Baby Food: USDA certified organic 1 serving of fruit per pouch 6g whole grains per pouch Unsweetened and unsalted No added starch, no artificial flavors or colors see more...

• I have a 2 year old can he snack on this or is it only fo...5 Answers
  • I heard these types of food packages have mold in them is...4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?5 Answers
  • "My son loves loves loves this stuff I'm always running to the store cause I can't buy enough" in 4 reviews
  • "I love all gerber products the baby food is super tasty!" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love these for baby." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves this flavor!" in 1 review
  • "It is to use of the go and they come in so many different flavors completely worth it! " in 1 review
Chelsey P.
Gravette, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these mostly for my son and still do buy them and buy them for both kids now they love to eat them as snacks they are quick and easy for them to eat and they can carry them with them and they can be closed back up with a lid if need be and I would recommend them to other parents
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Easily one of my daughters favs, but she really is not picky. I bought these often and like that they are organic. In my state they are quick pricey and I don't feel very good value but it gives me piece of mind that they are full of good stuff and no nasty ingredients.
Samantha C.
Yukon , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kiddo didn't like these at all, which is fine. I tried them and didn't care for the taste either. The problem I had with them as a parent was, I couldn't see inside the packaging. I usually try to buy things I can see and inspect.
Nicole W.
I absolutely love these for baby. They are so handy and easy to carry with you on outings. My son is 19 months and he still loves these! I have not found a flavor he doesn't like. Another great thing is no clean up or dirty dish!
Lynn T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One of my daughter favorites! I remember the very first time I gave her this I was thinking she wouldn't like it for some reason but she proved me wrong! She would not let go of it!
Jasmine G.
Currently have a 7 month old niece who i have over a lot and i love to have these when she is over, easy to take on the go, less mess and she loves the combination of the fruits and veggies in them
Christy p.
My girls loved these as an infant, early toddler. It's still a snack they chose for quick on the go items. I never have to worry about the quality of their snack either. Proud Mom!
Bridget M.
Nampa, ID
I normally make my daughters food for her, but sometimes I'm in a rush! And need to make sure my sweet baby had a full tummy, she loves this stuff!! Chows it down in no time :)
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
Our lo loved this pouch. Honestly he'll gobble up any of the food pouches add long ad they aren't all veggies. Of course, It's super important to us that it's organic.
Clara H.
Inez, KY
Gerber Organics is some of my LO favorite foods. They have healthy and delicious flavor combinations. She especially liked this flavor. The fruit and grains are great bc they keep them full longer.
cristina c.
I have a 2 year old can he snack on this or is it only for smaller babies?
Ashley F.
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
I heard these types of food packages have mold in them is this true ??