Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Plastic Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Apples Pears & Apricots with Mixed Grains Baby Food

Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Apples Pears & Apricots with Mixed Grains Baby Food: USDA certified organic 1 serving of fruit per pouch 6g whole grains per pouch Unsweetened and unsalted No added starch, no artificial flavors or colors see more...

• "My goddaughter loved these!" in 1 review
  • "My two year old is a very picky eater so we supplement sometimes with Gerber Organic squeeze pouches." in 1 review
  • "My daughter absolutely loves these pouches!" in 1 review
janiette leidy H.
janiette leidy H.
Mega Parent Expert
These are the best compotes I have given to my son, very important they are organic and my son likes tea or there is great variety of fruit flavor or mixed food 100% recommed
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Arkansas City, KS
My son loves these so much gets so excited when he sees me get them out!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
Very convenient packaging, for easy resealing if my son doesn't finish it. He loves it and its very convenient for traveling also
Bean G.
Bean G.
I love the little pouches. It makes it easier to feed and clean up quickly. My daughter likes to feed herself these.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert
A los niños les encanta. Es totalmente natural y lo mejor de todo es que lo puedes comprar a muy buen precio. A mis niños le gustaba mucho: lo pueden comprar en Walmart, food lion, etc. Si lo recomiendo
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I buy these for when my daughter doesn't want to eat anything. She tends to be really picky so we try to give her fruits and veggies through these. She seems to really like them. They are perfect for an on the go snack also.
Anh D.
Anh D.
Las Vegas, NV
Quite messy and not that easy to use "on the go" like others may claim. Our son prefers the top to be shaped like a spoon more I guess it's easier to eat the food. The taste is good though he liked it when I used a silicone spoon to feed him with.
Julia F.
Julia F.
My son loves these. They're great for on the go. My son eats these so quickly so I'm always stocking up on them when I go to the store!
Nadine A.
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
These pouches are so convenient especially when your on the go.Even of your child is cranky in the CARSEAT lol They TRUELY do help.I buy about 20 of these every month.Every mommy should have these😊
Caylene N.
Caylene N.
my kids love these, easy quick snacks for quick trips to the store or out at the park. On the plus side they are organic!
Ariana  J.
Ariana J.
Is there a vegetable form of these
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Cuales son los sabores favoritos de sus bebés ???