Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Pears Peaches & Strawberries uploaded by Jaclyn A.Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Pears Peaches & Strawberries uploaded by Leslie T.

BY GERBER

It's not just organic, it's Gerber. For our Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Pears, Peaches & Strawberries baby food we work with US farmers like Campbell Orchards in Yakima, WA, who grow our organic pears with love and care. Now features our proprietary Smart Flow spout: flow control means more on your little one's spoon, not everywhere else.

• One (1) 3.5 oz pouch
  • Made with 1/3 pear, 1/8 peach, 3/4 strawberry
  • No artificial flavors or colors, no added starch, unsalted
  • USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and package not made with BPA

Feeding/Storage

To Use:

Squeeze into a bowl or onto a spoon. Once opened, refrigerate after 1 hour and enjoy within 24 hours. Don’t microwave.

Feed with Care:

Don’t feed if cap seal is broken or pouch is damaged or swollen. Feed when little ones are seated and supervised. Cap is not a toy; keep out of children’s reach.

Ingredients: ORGANIC PEARS, ORGANIC PEACH PUREE, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY PUREE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)

Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Pears Peaches & Strawberries

Start your review of Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Pears Peaches & Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mount Ida, AR
My baby likes them. He does not know how to quite grab ahold and squeeze without a mess. They are convenient but are messy. I would make the piece smaller that way not so much comes out. Two dollars a pouch. What do you think? Yes I would recommend.
Sulphur
 This is the best baby food to feed my daughter in the mornings because it gives her all the nutrients she needs. I like it better than the baby Gerber food in a jar because it’s more easy to give to her by just opening it and feeding it to her then to having to grab a spoon to feed her
Brookings
Good for the most part but for my learning monkey she seems to need a smaller straw more or less I’d say. She has a small mouth so learning to suck from these is a bit harder but she’s figuring it out slowly but she does like the food she gets from it once she actually gets it!
Love the squeeze pouches!!! Makes life way easier for lunch time. As soon as your baby knows how to suck fron a straw you can hand them a pouch and they FEED THEMSELF that means you get 5 minutes of free time to do what you need to do and you know your child is getting some good nutritional food ! This product is a WIN WIN for baby and parents
Edgewater , FL
Love these pouches. Not only is it organic but it helps with motor skills for your children. My daughter is learning how to hold these and feed herself at only eight months. They are more expensive than other pouches but again they are organic. I would recommend these to their parents and they are sold in most food stores like Walmart and Publix
Olympia, WA
We have only tried these once so far as my baby is just starting on trying to feed herself, but she loves the taste and learning cause and effect from squeezing the food from the tube. The clear bottom helps to see if there is any mold in the food before even opening, so it makes me confident enough to give it to my daughter.
Taylor, TX
Gerber has the best made pouches on the market. They have a great flow control made for the infant to gain independence and drink purée from the pouch without the huge messes that other pouches make. They also come in a really vibrant and good variety of flavors that my babies like
La Mesa, CA
My baby loves this line! She seems so happy when she eats it. She’s very picky when it comes to foods, but I’ll only feed her organic because she’s new to this world. I appreciate a larger brand recognizing the need for organic food
Wood Ridge, NJ
My son loves these, I give them to him as a snack now but they were great for on the go as well. They’re pretty affordable and depending on where you buy them, the wide variety of flavors makes them great because you can offer different taste to your children
My little loves these! I always take one on the go whenever we’re out. It’s easy for him to eat and doesn’t make a mess. He loves eating them while watching movies or going outside. They are easy, clean. I’m glad.

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email