Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Carrots Apples & Mangoes uploaded by Barbara M.

BY GERBER

It's not just organic, it's Gerber. For our Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Carrots, Apples & Mangoes baby food We work with US farmers like Southern Colorado Farms in Center, CO, who grow our organic carrots with love and care. Now features our proprietary Smart Flow spout: flow control means more on your little one's spoon, not everywhere else.

• One (1) 3.5 oz pouch
  • Made with 2/3 carrot, 1/5 apple, 2 Tbsp mango
  • No artificial flavors or colors, no added starch, unsalted
  • USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and package not made with BPA

Feeding/Storage

To Use:

Squeeze into a bowl or onto a spoon. Once opened, refrigerate after 1 hour and enjoy within 24 hours. Don’t microwave.

Feed with Care:

Don’t feed if cap seal is broken or pouch is damaged or swollen. Feed when little ones are seated and supervised. Cap is not a toy; keep out of children’s reach

Ingredients: ORGANIC CARROTS, ORGANIC APPLES, ORGANIC MANGOES, WATER, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)

Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
My daughter absolutely loves these and they are seriously a life savor such a perfect easy snack to take on the go or have around the house when you’re too busy to whip something together they are all natural and healthy too
Nikki S.
My little one took to this flavor very well. She loves the pouch food, and I feel that Gerber is a name that I can trust. These are very convenient to throw in your diaper bag, and give to the kiddo whenever they are hungry. It can be a good in-between snack, or in addition to any other food you are giving them. My LO can be picky about veggies because of their texture, but if they are pureed, she will typically eat them without any issue.
Gentry B.
My baby is at the age where he is preferring solid foods over a bottle. These are perfect for the transition because it is so easy and healthy and yummy!
Brandi S.
Missouri City, TX
Perfect for the transition to food. Affordable. My little one loves it. Only complaint is that she gets it everywhere if I give her the pouch.
Christina M.
Brick, NJ
I love that Ferber makes organic a too. My kids really like these and they are very easy for on the go moms . I highly recommend this product.
Ashley G.
Kerman, CA
These are nice when you're on the go or your child can feed his or herself. They're not messy and they're easy to toss in the bag
Gretchen C.
Northville, Mi
I notice that the Gerber pouches are a little runny. My daughter seems to like the taste enough, but it seems very watered down.
anzhelika s.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product when you are a mom on the go. Its delicious and my child loves it. They also get the freedom so suck in them.
My son loves these. I love that they're organic. They are great to keep in the diaper bag for a snack on the go
Lauren L.
These pouches are great to bring on the go. They are not messy and you don't need to bring a spoon along.