Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Banana Blueberry & Blackberry Oatmeal uploaded by Amanda M.

Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods® Baby Food | Banana Blueberry & Blackberry Oatmeal

It's not just organic, it's Gerber. Our Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Banana, Blueberry & Blackberry Oatmeal baby food lives up to over 100 Gerber quality checks. Now features our proprietary Smart Flow spout: flow control means more on your little one's spoon, not everywhere else.

• One (1) 3.5 oz pouch
  • Made with 2/5 banana, 6 blueberries, 1 blackberry, 1/2 Tbsp oats
  • No artificial flavors or colors, no added starch, unsalted
  • USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and package not made with BPA

To Use:

Squeeze into a bowl or onto a spoon. Once opened, refrigerate after 1 hour and enjoy within 24 hours. Don’t microwave.

Feed with Care:

Don’t feed if cap seal is broken or pouch is damaged or swollen. Feed when little ones are seated and supervised. Cap is not a toy; keep out of children’s reach.

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
This is a great source of fruits and grains, but I absolutely did not like that the berries stained so much. It made a mess everywhere and I had to keep a moist towel handy to keep him from having purple everywhere !
Salt Lake City, UT
BY FAR, my daughters favorite blend. I still buy these even though she is close to a year old because they are tasty, healthy and easy to keep in the diaper bag for on the go feeding if errands end up running long and we are caught out of the house at lunch time. The consistency is nice so it does not run everywhere, you can just squeeze them without a spoon and not get a mess everywhere!
Daniela N.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I have to say I only feed my son these pouches once in a while on the go when we are not home to eat regular food, but from 6 or 7 different flavors and brands we tried so far, this is his favorite and the one he will always eat with no fuss. I feel like it's a good once in a while substitute because it's balanced and an organic product, so I feel better about giving him something I didn't cook, and the consistency is perfect for feeding him, some of these pouches can be way too runny.
Jed H.
kansas city, mo
What did they do before these things?! My son has ate these for over a year now, yes he's getting old....but when I can toss him one to keep him from screaming in the car and know it's filled with great stuff it's a no-brainier. Plus, I want to keep him a baby as long as possible.
Julie M.
Fort Campbell, KY
My son enjoyed this product. I even samples it and it was pretty tasty. It's nice that it contains the oatmeal already and it's a good thing to have in your purse when your out running errands
Amy G.
Rogersville, MO
I love these pouches!! My kids got their daily fruit and veg and they are easy to feed with though be careful because the cap is just the right size to get stuck in a child's mouth which is scary. That's why it's only getting 4 stars.
Shae K.
Kennett, MO
This product was great for my daughter. She loved it. She kept it down and did not spot any of it up. She didn't make sour faces and it seemed fresh when I opened it.
Tara F.
Convenient, great flavor, and my daughter loves them! Very nutritious and packed into a nice pouch to take when on the go or you don't feel like doing dishes haha
Andrea  m.
Phoenix, AZ
3 stars for the saved mess, but not being able to see through the package worries me especially since a toddler has no idea what mood or out of date tastes like.
Brettni B.
Wilsonville, OR
My five-year-old and two-year-old still love eating this baby food, we just have to call it "fruit puree" =) I feel good buying it for them, too.