BY GERBER

It's not just organic, it's Gerber. For our Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Apples Mangoes with Rice & Vanilla baby food we work with US farmers like Campbell Orchards in Yakima, WA, who grow our organic apples with love and care. Now features our proprietary Smart Flow spout: flow control means more on your little one's spoon, not everywhere else.

• One (1) 3.5 oz pouch
  • Made with 2/5 apple, 1 1/4 Tbsp mango, 1/2 Tbsp brown rice
  • No artificial flavors or colors, no added starch, unsalted
  • USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and package not made with BPA

Feeding/Storage

To Use:

Squeeze into a bowl or onto a spoon. Once opened, refrigerate after 1 hour and enjoy within 24 hours. Don’t microwave.

Feed with Care:

Don’t feed if cap seal is broken or pouch is damaged or swollen. Feed when little ones are seated and supervised. Cap is not a toy; keep out of children’s reach.

Ingredients: ORGANIC APPLES, WATER, ORGANIC MANGO PUREE (ORGANIC MANGO PUREE CONCENTRATE, WATER), ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE FLOUR, LESS THAN 0.5% OF: NATURAL VANILLA EXTRACT FLAVOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CITRIC ACID.

Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I appreciate that this product offers a wide variety of flavor combinations. However, with these two combos in the spotlight, they do not offer veggies in the mix. There are so many sweet vegetables to offer another balance to a child's nutrition and veggies always seem to be the first thing to go with a picky toddler. Still, the babes love it and that is why I gave these to pouch options a "B"
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
My son loves this kind! I cant find it in all the stores around me which is a bummer! I love that it is in a squeeze pouch so i don't have to worry about glass jars breaking in my diaper bag
Katy M.
My son loves these. I like him to have more organic things and stuff that is easy in his tummy. This is a snack that definitely is easy for me to grab for him and healthy.
Jan L.
I buy this for one my grandkids and they just can't get enough, a trusted name by Gerber and organic! the best of both worlds. I love this product and it is healthy as well.
Tessa C.
Daughter absolutely loves this! The pouch is great for on the go and since she is becoming more independent and can squeeze this herself!
Jessica R.
My son LOVES these pouches. He's two and he still enjoys them as a snack and I feel good about giving them to him
I like this. Easy for on the go. Just not so great when baby decides to grab it and squeeze. But in all easy
LOVE THESE!! They were perfect for my little one to carry to daycare and only better that they are organic!
Shena B.
Love that Gerber offers these pouches in organic options! These pouches are perfect for on-the-go families!
Vanessa H.
West Haven, CT
I try to make my own baby food but these are organic and are great for travel or a day out.