BY GERBER

Organic Peas, Water, Tuna Oil (Source Of Dha), Gelatin, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)

• When I read the ingredient list on the Gerber organic baby food, ...1 Answers
  • Besides these sweet peas were there better peas out there?1 Answers
Amanda W.
Erie, PA
I love how Gerber has labeled the food as 1st foods, etc. These were reasonably priced and my baby loved them! its comforting to know they are organic with added dha.
Alexis A.
Harrisburg, PA
These were a really great first food for the little ones. They loved them and I love that they are organic. Not to much money for an amazing product.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I love these baby food packs. They are perfect for on the go. Plus the package makes for a good container to put snacks or other things in.
Rianna K.
I can't really sit here and lie and say this made my daughter love peas, but it did make her accept them :) I was grateful
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
Great first food for babies - usually helped if I mixed it with a little bananas or sweet potatoes
Rianna K.
Besides these sweet peas were there better peas out there?
Casey C.
Independence, OR
When I read the ingredient list on the Gerber organic baby food, it listed tuna oil. What is the purpose of tuna oil in baby food? I haven't seen it on other jar foods.