Gerber ONESIES® Brand 4-Pack Short Sleeve Bodysuits in White uploaded by Daiana G.

BY NONE

Basic white Gerber ONESIES Brand Short Sleeve Bodysuits will be an essential part of your new addition's wardrobe. Perfect as underwear or a layering piece, they're all cotton to be comfortable and soft against baby's skin. see more...

Debbie H.
Joppatowne
Purchased at: Walmart
These onesies are so convenient. In the summer, they’re good for sleeping, playing, whatever. Keeps my daughter cool. Also very easy to change her diaper when she’s wearing one of these ! In the winter, they’re fantastic as an undergarment for a little added warmth. I don’t know what I’d do without them!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
These are the original “onesies”. I found out recently only Gerber can call their bodysuits a onesie. My baby is slim and long and these bodysuits fit him like a glove. Some other brands seem to be made for very chubby babies and are big on him in the leg and arm area but these look nice and fitted!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Purchased at: Target
These were a nice pack of onesies to have for my newborn son, because although they are all white they are easy onesies to throw on him that we wouldn’t worry about getting dirty because they’re easy to bleach and not too expensive compared to his cute onesies. Handy to have in your clothing Arsenal!
Tiffany M.
One thing I have learned about Gerber onesies is that if you want them to last, buy a size that is too big. I bought 0-3s for my daughter when she was in a 0-3 and they shrank significantly after one wash though I washed them and dried them on low.
Jennifer K.
Great basic to have for baby. Perfect to keep in your diaper bag for blow outs or to put under a dress, jacket, etc. I especially liked how the neck opened up a little bit wider so baby felt comfortable while wearing. Very good value for the money and absolutely recommend every new parent stock up on these onesies!
Nikole S.
Great baby clothing staple! They are wonderful to have around. I don’t think they last for a long time but babies grow so fast they don’t need them to last a really long time. I would recommend them to all parents and if they get stained or torn in the dryer. Don’t worry about it. They are a very fair price.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Amazon
All Gerber onesies run small so if you buy these don't expect your child to be in them long. That being said they hold up well and have very cute designs.
Daiana G.
Boston, MA
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Bought these for my grandbaby and I love them ! Great for winter time under sleepers and outfits and alone for summer time. Great quality and price!
Desaree N Andrew O.
Redlands
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Gerber products , they can be a bit pricier than other brands sometimes, but their product last quite awhile and are very durable.