BY GERBER

With Vitablocks nutrient blend for baby's growth and development Kosher see more...

Gerber Oatmeal Single Grain Cereal For Baby 8 oz
  • "Mixes easily and blends well with other baby foods to make a more filling meal for your baby." in 1 review
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This tastes really good, babies love it...and it is healthy, and also affordable
Emily D.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
Introducing grains may not be a good idea until 9 months of age. With my first, he had no problem with rice cereal, oatmeal, or grains of any kind. I started with this at 5 months (admittedly too early). With my second, she couldn't tolerate either until almost 10 months. Even then, I only used it as a thickening agent for runny purées for which it worked great. It may not be gentle for all little tummys
Chassidy H.
Chassidy H.
Oneonta, AL
I love using this product. I feed my 11 month old The single grain oatmeal and he loves it. GREAT PRODUCT!!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
My 9 month old son loveees his oatmeal cereal ! I mix it with formula . Its the best of all the ones we have tried !! I would definitely purchase and recommend
I highly recommend Gerbers oatmeal. With my baby I was having a hard time getting her full with just breastmilk so I found that if I would mix a bit of it with her milk it would fill her up without bloating her and allowing her to get sleep.
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
LOVE! Used gerber oatmeal and their rice to introduce my son to solids. Can mix it to where its thick and spoon fed or soupy and out of a bottle! I love just about everything gerber though!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Rock Hill, SC
I'll be honest, I bought this as much for myself as I did my daughter. I remember my mom making this for me as a kid and to this day I still eat it as comfort food. Mixes easily and blends well with other baby foods to make a more filling meal for your baby.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Great product! Excellent for baby and is one of the brands I trust the most. Mixes easily with water, juice, formula, breast milk, and some purée fruits.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Brenham, TX
Great for mixing in breastmilk or formula to thicken it. Kept my son full longer and he slept better. A little does go a long way
Allison G.
Allison G.
Pooler, GA
My baby loves this. I give it to him mixed in baby food or formula. His favorite is mixing the oatmeal with bananas.