Gerber® Oatmeal & Banana Cereal 8 oz. Canister uploaded by Crissey C.Gerber® Oatmeal & Banana Cereal 8 oz. Canister uploaded by Ericka H.Gerber® Oatmeal & Banana Cereal 8 oz. Canister uploaded by Brenda M.

BY GERBER

Baby s #1 Brand for Iron* br Sitter VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition for Baby Iron for Healthy Brain Development 2 Calcium for Strong Bones Teeth 3 Vitamins C, E, Zinc 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth *Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins Minerals. Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2. Less Mess Package for You! br Pour or Spoon out cereal. Good to Remember br 2 servings of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby s daily iron needs. Good Question br When should I start feeding infant cereal? Good to Know br Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he: Sits with help or support 2 On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows 3 Opens mouth and leans toward spoon Package made without the use of BPA. No added starch, artificial colors or flavors. 1-800-4-G see more...

Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
My 8mo LOVES this stuff! She's eats it for breakfast and makes the silliest "yum" sounds while she eats. This is a great food to go from first solids to my daughters age because you can start off with a tiny bit mixed with breastmilk then gradually thicken it to their likings! Plus the banana flavor add in is such a awesome treat for them!
Jennifer  R.
Was told by the pediatrician not to put this in a bottle due to risk of ear infections based on suck power required for thicker milk. Nlt worth the trouble to spoon feed.
rashelle v.
My son loved it as a first food but now that he has a variety he no longer cares if he has it he wants the tasty stuff. He will occasionally eat this but its not his favorite at the moment.
Alicia J.
Dayton, TN
My little one loved this! While we switched back and forth from this one to just the plain cereal banana was defiantly her favorite! Not bland with a good flavor!
Samantha U.
Carol stream , IL
I used this with my 3 yr old when he was an infant and I can't wait to use it again with my newborn. This marks the beginning of food adventures and is light on their stomachs for the transition from milk to solids
Denise B.
Long Island City, NY
My son had cereal as his first food. You can gradually make the cereal thicker as babies get the hang of being spoon fed. I now give cereal to my son for breakfast
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Mega Parent Expert
This is my children's favorite flavor, banana is so yummy ! If i get the plain cereal i put a fruit baby food in with it, but they seem to enjoy the Banana best
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
My 6th month old loves this stuff!! We have been feeding it to her since she was 4 months and it's awesome!! Great price happy momma happy baby
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son loved this flavor and it was a great first food.. Was easy to digest for him and I could make it with my breast milk which he loved.
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
This was the only thing my daughter would eat (in terms of solids) from age 6 months to about 10 months. She spat everything else out.