Gerber® Oatmeal & Banana Cereal 8 oz. Canister uploaded by Crissey C.Gerber® Oatmeal & Banana Cereal 8 oz. Canister uploaded by Ericka H.Gerber® Oatmeal & Banana Cereal 8 oz. Canister uploaded by Brenda M.

BY GERBER

Baby s #1 Brand for Iron* br Sitter VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition for Baby Iron for Healthy Brain Development 2 Calcium for Strong Bones Teeth 3 Vitamins C, E, Zinc 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth *Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins Minerals. Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2. Less Mess Package for You! br Pour or Spoon out cereal. Good to Remember br 2 servings of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby s daily iron needs. Good Question br When should I start feeding infant cereal? Good to Know br Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he: Sits with help or support 2 On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows 3 Opens mouth and leans toward spoon Package made without the use of BPA. No added starch, artificial colors or flavors. 1-800-4-G see more...

Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
My 8mo LOVES this stuff! She's eats it for breakfast and makes the silliest "yum" sounds while she eats. This is a great food to go from first solids to my daughters age because you can start off with a tiny bit mixed with breastmilk then gradually thicken it to their likings! Plus the banana flavor add in is such a awesome treat for them!
Araminta M.
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
This was the only thing my daughter would eat (in terms of solids) from age 6 months to about 10 months. She spat everything else out.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
My son is in loveeee with this cereal! He has acid reflux so he needed something for his milk! Great value and great price!
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Great assist when my older dog is feeling icky he seems to really enjoy it and eats with no fuss but of course it's pricey
Samantha U.
Samantha U.
Carol stream , IL
I used this with my 3 yr old when he was an infant and I can't wait to use it again with my newborn. This marks the beginning of food adventures and is light on their stomachs for the transition from milk to solids
rashelle v.
rashelle v.
My son loved it as a first food but now that he has a variety he no longer cares if he has it he wants the tasty stuff. He will occasionally eat this but its not his favorite at the moment.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Long Island City, NY
My son had cereal as his first food. You can gradually make the cereal thicker as babies get the hang of being spoon fed. I now give cereal to my son for breakfast
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
My 5mo old baby loves this cereal. she will eat it then suck on her toes with all the cereal on her toes. she loves it
Crissey C.
Crissey C.
Springfield, MA
Best cereal in the morning for my son, he loves it! Great tasting easy and quick to make and very healthy for the baby
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
Mega Parent Expert
I can agree this is the very cereal I think for babies my baby love this and also the oatmeal .