BY GERBER

member-4aa60d198
Bremerton, WA
Very good first toothbrush for babies! It's soft and small enough for their little mouths/gums. It's made especially for them. I used this for all four of my little ones.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I loved using this for my kids when they where babies.. It taught them routine and I wasn't worried about the babies swallowing it too much since there was no Floride in it and I knew it kept there mouth clean.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Great product. I used this with my toddler to stress the importance of dental health and teach him to brush his teeth.
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming , PA
My daughters very first toothbrush. This stuff is great and works well with a taste she enjoys. The chunky handled tooth brush helps so that she can try and do it by herself. Who could also so no to the cute little beaver too :)
Ashley P.
This product is great for any child who is first starting to learn to brush their teeth. What I like most about it is the fact that the toothpaste is safe if the baby swallows it.
Kelley  E.
Goodyear, AZ
The chubby handle is perfect for little hands just learning to brush their teeth. And the toothpaste is safe for baby to swallow because there is no fluoride.
Jenni-Gary G.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love it! My son is so picky with everything, but he loves brushing his teeth thanks to this product!
Lynnsey B.
Chandler, AZ
Good brush my baby loves tooth brush time we have tried so many different toothbrushes and this one has lasted us a while he likes to chew the bristles and pull them out this one seems to be more sturdy than others we have purchased comes with training toothpaste to
Jamie M.
My 2 year old loves this tooth brush and paste! He enjoys brushing his teeth and it leaves his breath with a fresh scent!
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I just bought this toothbrush for my son. He's almost 8 months old and his second tooth just started breaking through. My thoughts were that now is the best time to start good dental hygiene. We brush his teeth and gums every night before he goes to bed. He loves the taste of the toothpaste too! I always brush first, then I let him brush himself which always ends up with him just sucking on the toothbrush! But, I'll take that over him fighting me and hating having his teeth brushed! I don't worry about my son swallowing the toothpaste because it is Fluoride-free which is a great perk of this product! Not to mention, it tastes good so he enjoys having his teeth brushed! The chunky handle on the toothbrush makes it easier for him to hold onto to brush himself! I highly recommend this product to new moms!