BY GERBER

The original NUK Orthodontic Pacifier is a #1 best seller. The orthodontic nipples are made of soft latex, and the shield colors are classic 'baby friendly' pastels. Features * Encourages healthy oral development while satisfying natural sucking desire. * Designed to be similar in shape to a mother's nipple during breastfeeding. * NUK Air System allows baglet to conform to baby's mouth. Size 1: Newborn (to about 6 months) 2 Pack Handle colors may vary see more...

Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Mega Parent Expert
These are the only pacifiers my children would/will take.  My son is 7 years old and he loved them and my 11 month old daughter loves them.  Coincidentally, they are also the pacifiers I loved as a baby.   The price is comparable to other pacifiers on the market and I like that they are readily available at most grocery stores and pharmacies in the event of a paci emergency.  I know pacis are personal things to kiddos and they like what they like but I always recommend these to new and expecting moms.
Paige B.
Paige B.
My second born used this pacifier. It's a great baby shower gift for sure.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Baby keeps spitting this out. I am on the search for a pacifier that he will take and so far I'm batting zero.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
My son preferred these latex pacifiers to the traditional silicone pacifiers. For some reason he wouldn't take the other kind.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Both of my sons loved these particular brand of pacifiers. they wouldn't take any other kind no matter what it was.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Fort Stewart
I don't know what it is about these latex pacifiers but neither one of my sons would take any other brand, and definitely would never take to a silicone. They're a great price too which is helpful. I bought multiple packs and always have extra on hand because kids will be kids and lose one (or three) every day.
Shirley R.
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
Best pacifier there is my son would not take any other if it wasn't theses,they last long and easy to clean...yes we must clean the pacifier
Molly M.
Molly M.
APO, AE
These were our backup pacis. Our little guy liked them okay, but they weren't his favorite. They got the job done.
Nikita R.
Nikita R.
Come by chance nl
Tried a lot of brand of pasifiers but this was the best one. My baby had trouble keeping others in his mouth but there was no problems with this also the big handle loop makes it easy for them to pick it up on their own
Rose M.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
These are the only pacifiers my son would take when we first offered him a pacifier right before he was one month. He used them until he was six months old for naps and to sleep at night.