BY GERBER

Nuk orthodontic bottle -5oz see more...

Gerber Nuk Orthodontic Bottle -5oz
  • "I like that they come in a number of cute designs and are very easy to clean." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves them." in 1 review
  • "I love the small size and the cute designs." in 1 review
Megan J.
Megan J.
Richmond, VA
My daughter had latch issues at the beginning. Once we tried to bottle feed, she hated most nipples. We tried Dr. Brown's (after hearing all of the hype), Tommee Tippee, Avent, etc. and she always spit out the bottle. These are shaped most like mom, and she took them immediately. They have been such a lifesaver, especially after going back to work. She doesn't get gas with these either! I will never buy another brand again.
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
My little one is exclusively breast fed with a minor tongue tie. We've been look for a bottle he will take easily. This is it!! The first time trying this bottle, he took it like a champ and took more milk than he ever has. He also has a very high mouth rooftop and this bottle fits perfectly.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert
This series of bottles does what all the gimmicky extra parts bottles such as the Munchkin Latch and Dr Browns bottles so without all the extra pesky parts while being a bottle that mimics the natural way a women's breast feeds a baby. I can not reccomend thi product enough ♧
Amber G.
Amber G.
Albuquerque, NM
My son loves these bottles. He's very picky when it comes to pacifiers and bottle nipples. But he takes and loves these bottles. I bought them at target for I think $8.99. I would highly recommend these to other parents. :) plus they have cute little elephants on them!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
These are our every day bottles! My son can hold them so easily and since I breastfeed, nipple confusion was a huge concern when he was introduced to the bottle! We haven't had any issues though! These are the same bottles my mom gave me!
Shennise J.
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
By far the best and my personal favorite!! 2 of my 3 kids have used or are currently using this brand of bottle. My 3rd is nursing but as she gets older and starts using bottles this will definitely be my go to!
Jaclyn X.
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
We loved these bottles. Not only for their cool designs but for the prices too. These nipples have holes on the side of them rather than the tip. It's also good for less air into the tummy of your babies.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Nuk has and always be my favorite brand of bottles for my little ones. I'm onto my 3rd child this December and have recently purchased set of 3 for him.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
This bottle is great! I currently breastfeed and this bottle is the easiest for my baby to transition to when he drinks the pumped milk when I'm away!
E Providence, RI
After trying different bottles this one was the one that my baby likes.. I highly recommend it if your trying to make your baby like regular milk!
E Providence, RI
Someone knows where can I find different styles.. I will like other colors.. Thanks :)
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
What is the best way to wash the nipples?
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone have the design with the hearts on it?