BY GERBER #58 in Training Pants

Help your toddler feel like a "big girl" while keeping her clothes dry with gerber toddler girls' 2-pack waterproof training pants. Made from 100% peva, these waterproof training pants are great to use over cloth underwear when your toddler begins potty-training. Nylon covered elastic on the leg openings and waistband protect your little one's sensitive skin. Your little girl will love the pink floral designs and girlyâ ruffles. see more...

Sam G.
Sam G.
Sanger, CA
At the store, i was frustrated because of the "price hike" of these pull ups, but bought them anyway on a trip to Walmart because I needed more "padded" underwear for my little girl. I didn't want a full cloth diaper because i wanted her to tell when she was wet and not be able to hide or ignore it, but i also didn't want typical underwear because I didn't want puddles on my floor.

These were perfect, I didn't realize they had a waterproof liner when i bought them and so i was pleasantly surprised. These do not "hold it all in" but they allow my daughter to feel wet without making large puddles on the floor. This is exactly what I was searching for. I am so happy with my purchase that I ended up buying several more packs. These are an excellent tool for potty training.
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
These are perfect when potty training! Better than pull ups because they know it's not a diaper and have to use potty. Gives a little extra protection than regular panties from when they realize they gotta go until they make it to potty :)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL
They do the job but they seem to run a bit small. I have repurchased multiple times despite the size issue..
Katie G.
Katie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like these training underwear. My daughter loves wearing these undies. They are cute while also a little absorbent incase of an accident. They fit well and has cute designs