BY GERBER

Gerber newborn 3 pack hooded towels - green/yellow see more...

Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Dickson, TN
I like that these fit comfortably on my baby. However, I prefer to use a thicker towel. I want my child to be warm when they get out of the bath-and these thin towels are just too cool in my opinion. I like the softness and size is perfect....just needs to be thicker!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Great towels for little babies. Covered them up perfect after their bath. Nice and soft.
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Great towels for babies. They are soft and cozy.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
These are awesome, super soft, absorbent towels. They work great and don't irritate baby's skin.
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Received these from my baby shower in pink cause I had a baby girl. To be honest for being a bath towel for a baby I was expecting them to be thicker and warmer but their not. I'm not a fan of them I honestly decided to just use a regular bath towel with my baby cause it's warmer!
Deserai W.
Deserai W.
Remsen, Ia
Perfect for my little one! Can't go wrong with this light weight towel, wouldn't use anything else!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Stanford, KY
One of my favorite items I made sure I had plenty of. They covered my sons head just right and I could snuggle him up, he could still see. Other brands were a lot larger therefore covering his eyes and whole face. So we got rid of those and stuck with just these
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset, KY
I don't have these exact towels because I have the girl ones but these are great!
Philadelphia, PA
I love these towels! there super cute to look at and extremely soft to the touch. I cant fault them!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
These are great towels for both boy and girl. but i am having a boy and its great and the material is great!!!
Philadelphia, PA
What are your favorite Gerber products?