BY GERBER

These premium six-ply cloth diapers from gerber have extra padding in the center, right where you need it. Besides being great diapers, these 100% cotton cloths make excellent burpcloths and changing pads. Strong and exceptionally durable, this ten-pack of prefolded diapers is comfortable, recyclable and machine washable. see more...

Buy on Target
Hollee B.
New Braunfels, TX
These aren't as good as natural fabrics. They an irritate the baby's skin, and they don't hold moisture as well. They do, however, work okay as an extra layer to stuff into pocket diapers. They can also be used as a burp cloth. So, they are quite versatile.
Laura S.
We didn't use theses as diapers but they are amazing burp cloths. They absorb great and wash really well too. We've had these since we had our first daughter in 2009! We are still using the same ones for my second daughter who was born this past August! Still going strong.
Jennifer S.
Using these as actual diapers was terrible. Absorption was a huge issue as well as compression leaks. I finally retired them as diapers and used for cleaning.
Melissa B.
Alpine, TX
I loved using these for my kiddos as burp clothes. I just found out my pregnant with my third and I think I will start a stock up on these.
Alix G.
Cuba City, WI
Great to use as burp rags! My little one spit up so much that this was the only thing that seemed to absorb the excessive amount of spit up
Abby S.
New Market, IA
I used these for burp raps I tie dyed them had a ton of complements they lasted a long time were cute and washed up nicely!
Brittany S.
Got these at baby shower. I use them to add extra absorbing pads to pocket cloth diapers or to clean up baby messes!
Hannah L.
Eau Claire, WI
These diapers work well. I think they hold less liquid than the standard, thicker diapers. I would not recommend them for overnight use
Kayla M.
Bentonville, AR
I use these for burp cloths and they are great! They are soft and thick, very great quality.
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
Love these! And my baby is so much more comfortable in them then disposable diapers!