Gerber® Nature Select™ Apples & Cinnamon with Oatmeal Purees Cereal with Fruit 6 oz. Jar

BY GERBER

Gerber 3rd foods oatmeal with apples & cinnamon see more...

• "My daughter loves this flavor from Gerber and it seems to stick with her longer than a lot of other baby foods. " in 1 review
  • "It kept my little one fuller for a longer period of time." in 1 review
  • "My son loved this stuff!" in 1 review
  • "My kids loved eatting this all they would eat when there're were babies and it didn't smell bad." in 1 review
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
We gave it a try and our infant loved the taste. I'm glad that the purees doesn't have too much cinnamon flavor in it and the apple makes it yummy. I'd prefer big plastic container more than the metal jars.
Keisha W.
These are amazing, my son loved them. He ate these almost every morning for breakfast and meet our expectations and I would recommend them to every parent. The price was great and I thought they tasted good too.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Love this product. It kept my little one fuller for a longer period of time. It is also great for learning to use a spoon. When my son scooped it up it stuck to the spoon so he was able to get it to his mouth without spilling it along the way.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
This mixture of cereal and fruit is great for the on the go mom or dad. It has a bit of a thicker consistency which makes it a bit easier to feed your child when on the move. My baby daughter loves it.
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
This Gerber Oatmeal With Apples & Cinnamon is one of the flavors my daughter enjoyed when we incorporated some stage 3 foods into her diet while transitioning her to table foods.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
My babies loved this. It was a good choice for breakfast in my opinion. This was one of their favorites I didn't start them on anything like this until they were a little older.
Kristin  C.
Machesney Pk, IL
This is such a good flavor. It's thicker so no need to mix with rice cereal to thicken. Great when starting to move up a step but still incorporating baby food. And I love these too. Super good.
johni h.
My daughter loves this flavor. It smells good and it isn't bad to taste either. It had a good texture and my daughter enjoyed it, will be buying more of this flavor!
Kelsey K.
My little guy loved the Apples and Cinnamon with oatmeal. It was a lot easier than buying some and mixing my own oatmeal in there with it so he would get full.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved this stuff! If u sneak a taste it doesn't really taste like baby food. It's very yummy & sweet

But nothing beats homemade & organic baby food
Jackie C.
Is this 6 oz jar available at Walmart?