Gerber® Nature Select™ Apples & Cinnamon with Oatmeal Purees Cereal with Fruit 6 oz. Jar

BY GERBER

Gerber 3rd foods oatmeal with apples & cinnamon see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter loves this flavor from Gerber and it seems to stick with her longer than a lot of other baby foods. " in 1 review
  • "It kept my little one fuller for a longer period of time." in 1 review
  • "My son loved this stuff!" in 1 review
  • "My kids loved eatting this all they would eat when there're were babies and it didn't smell bad." in 1 review
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
These are amazing, my son loved them. He ate these almost every morning for breakfast and meet our expectations and I would recommend them to every parent. The price was great and I thought they tasted good too.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
My little guy loved the Apples and Cinnamon with oatmeal. It was a lot easier than buying some and mixing my own oatmeal in there with it so he would get full.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Mega Parent Expert
So happy they have come out with different flavors in the past couple of years! Definitely a favorite
Shay Breanna H.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
My daughter just never liked them. Any of the Gerber baby foods and I tried them all. She ate bits and that was all.
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product ! so many different flavors to choose from ! and my niece really loves it ! she has one everyday for breakfast or for a quick snack !
johni h.
johni h.
My daughter loves this flavor. It smells good and it isn't bad to taste either. It had a good texture and my daughter enjoyed it, will be buying more of this flavor!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
My baby loves this stuff and it's so easy! I don't have to mix oatmeal into a different hat!
Anh D.
Anh D.
Las Vegas, NV
We gave it a try and our infant loved the taste. I'm glad that the purees doesn't have too much cinnamon flavor in it and the apple makes it yummy. I'd prefer big plastic container more than the metal jars.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
My daughter loved this flavor! We did like the plastic packages better than the glass though.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
This is amazing product for are baby's and also for are self it have a good taste and also have vitamin for are little ones
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Is this 6 oz jar available at Walmart?