BY GERBER

Gerber Nature Select 3rd Foods Squash.
Crawler:
Supports healthy growth & development.
Made with 100% natural vegetables.

Gerber® Nature Select 3rd Foods Squash
  • "They were so easy to toss in the diaper bag for on the go feelings!" in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved her squash when she was eating baby food great source of nutrient" in 1 review
  • "It was one of her first baby foods and definitely one of her favorites." in 1 review
chelsey w.
Gerber baby food always seems to be the best. It's perfect size, easy to grab and take on the go. No matter what flavor my sister loves them! My mom told me that the squash flavor was both our favorite. It's funny because today I still love squash anything!!
Amy C.
Kennebunk, ME
My daughters favorite wash her squash!! I liked the 3rd foods because they were more thick and easier to swallow. But I do agree with Jessica S. from Massillon, OH there should be more chunks in these if they are considered 3rd stage. I found that the 3rd stage was easier to swallow for her than the stage 1 and 2.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
Affordable and a great go-to food option for little ones experimenting with solid foods. A smooth consistency and a mild flavor makes it ideal. The 6oz size is great once you know what your little ones like. Smaller jars are better for trying out different fruits and vegetables.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I hate this stuff. Its supposed to be "3rd" foods but its basically the same as1st and 2nd. I wish they would but veggie chuncks in these like they do with the dinners.
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
My daughter LOVES this food. She enjoys eating the entire jar in one sitting! They are easy to pack and simple to use. I feel good having my daughter eating Gerber.
Lauren T.
Painesville , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lived off of this brand of nutritious and delicious foods when my daughter was a baby. She loved the taste and they are very easy to take with you on the go!
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
My daughter loved this! And once again, you can't go wrong with Gerber. They're a brand I trusted with my first child and will trust with my future children
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
This was my son's favorite flavor when he was eating baby food. These jars are convenient and easy to bring along wherever you go with baby.
Morgan S.
Mount Vernon, KY
Collin loves this. However I find it funny in compared to the other veggies. I usually end up adding cereal. But he still finds it yummy
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
This was one of My son's favorite baby foods. Love gerber brand. They were so easy to toss in the diaper bag for on the go feelings!