BY GERBER

Gerber Nature Select 3rd Foods Banana Strawberry.
Crawler:
Supports healthy growth & development.
Made with 100% natural fruit.

Gerber® Nature Select 3rd Foods Banana Strawberry
  • "Although my son loves it.... Not a fan of foods that use juice concentrate as an ingredient." in 3 reviews
  • "It's really tasty I've taste some of my baby food and understood why he didn't eat it but this one he will take the spoon lol" in 2 reviews
  • "Of course, he would eat it by itself, too!" in 1 review
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This brand has been around for while and wouldn't like it any other way. My daughter loved these especially this flavor. I also liked how inexpensive they are and I never had any problems with them. I trust this brand whatever people say I will continue to buy these.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
I do not have a need for baby food since my kids are older but I do baby'sit and the kids that use that do like it. Great consistency. Good quality. Grew up with Gerber and my kids all ate Gerber products. Will definitely buy again.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
This was my favorite when I was little. I love to give these to the babies I take care of. They aren't hard on their tummies and they are delicious.
Lori B.
My son loved the strawberry banana! I used it many times to mix with Gerber baby cereal and he loved it. Of course, he would eat it by itself, too!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
My baby loves it. It's really tasty I've taste some of my baby food and understood why he didn't eat it but this one he will take the spoon lol
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
My son loves this!!! And I'm not going to lie and say I tasted it too and it's good! Lol - oh and it's thick which helps me when feeding.
Becky L.
Dallas, Nc
One of my boys favorite flavors. I can always count on Ferber to make a quality product. I just wish the boys hadn't grown so fast.
Ellice H.
Yellville, AR
My son was absolutely in love with anything that had banana. I can't wait to try this one on my new baby when he is old enough.
Anna D.
It's yummy I love it it tastes great it is a good product I bought it at target. It's awesome 👏🏻 and 😊👍🏻It's not pricey at all
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Love the bigger jars of this product. I use to be able to get 2 meals for my son out of it. One thing he really wanted to eat