BY GERBER #97 in Baby Food

Gerber Nature Select 2nd Foods Spoonable Smoothies Fruit Medley.
Sitter.
Supports healthy growth & development.
Made with natural juice and fruit.

Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
This has to be the most disgusting thing I have ever tried in my entire life. I try all my son's food before I give it to him, and I almost threw up after trying this.
Katie y.
Troy, Mi
Both of my kids loved these. I would even freeze a popslice stick in them in the summer time. I love reusing the containers for hair ties or clips or art projects.
Samantha H.
Oxnard, CA
My baby loves eating this for dinner it always feels her up so she can sleep alright without waking up.