Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Natural Toddler Pouches Apple, Mango, Strawberry 35oz

Gerber Natural Toddler Pouches Apple, Mango, Strawberry 3.5oz

by Gerber

See the goodness inside with our new clear window. Our pouches help toddlers master self-feeding with less mess using our proprietary Smart Flow® spout.

How many other flavors do they have?
Start your review of Gerber Natural Toddler Pouches Apple, Mango, Strawberry 3.5oz!
Banesa R.
Fort Worth, TX
Gerber Natural Toddler Pouches Apple, Mango, Strawberry 3.5oz uploaded by Banesa R.
I absolutely love purchasing these pouches for my son. I love how they contain all natural ingredients. They’re very easy to work with and great for a grab and go snack. I also like how the pouch comes with a cap, so there is no wasting food. He loves this one especially. The nozzle on the pouch is also great for my son, he can easily put his mouth around it and he can easily feed himself. Gerber Graduates Grabbers Fruit & Yogurt - Very Berry (4.23 oz)
Pamela R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
My son love these. He likes anything that includes mango. I try to get mango mixed with fruits or veggies always.
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
These thing are terrible! I bout 2 of the big packs get home open on to give to my son and it has brownish green gunk in it. I figured maybe it was only that one. Nope every single one had it. I email them they send me coupons to buy the same stuffm why would i want to do that?! This stuff needs taken off the market. Seriously. All gerber food until they figure out whats wrong with this stuff. Gerber Graduates Grabbers Squeezable Fruit & Veggies Apple, Peach & Spinach, 4.23 Ounce Pouch (Pack of 12)
Claudine S.
Gerber Natural Toddler Pouches Apple, Mango, Strawberry 3.5oz uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby love this he like this so much his favorite food. Yummy easy to prepare travel friendly you can bring any where.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis , IN
The gerber graduates are absolutely perfect for the little ones! My son always enjoyed one of these at snack time! Gerber Graduates Grabbers Fruit & Yogurt - Very Berry (4.23 oz)
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
These things are awesome. They are so handy to have if you are on the go and your little one needs a snack that can be healthy too. It's easy to take with you and comes in many different flavors so they don't get burnt out on the same thing. My little girl loved these and they aren't pricey at all. Definitely recommend these.
Ivory Q.
Rogers
These helped me out so much when the kids were young.  If we were out and about and it was time for them to eat,  I could pop one of these out.  The kids loved it because they could use them on their own.
Kimberly G.
Port Norris, NJ
My son loves these! Best tasting out of all the other brands! Affordable! Easy to use! Packaging is bright so baby loves it! Buy it at Walmart or shoprite! We love gerber brand foods!!! We definitely recommend to all mommy's and babies!
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Easy to grab and super yummy. Also healthy without the little ones knowing it
Easy to grab and super yummy. Also healthy without the little ones knowing it
Lillian A.
San Antonio, TX
My nephew loves the Gerber Graduates. They are still healthy (as far as I know) and he always seems to want more 😂