Gerber MultiGrain Cereal uploaded by Nancy C.Gerber MultiGrain Cereal uploaded by keren a.Gerber MultiGrain Cereal uploaded by Arwa M.

BY GERBER #70 in Baby Food

Gerber® Multi Grain Cereal.
New!
Freshness seal.
Less mess.
Scoop or pour.
Sitter.
Baby's #1 brand for iron.*
Vitablocks®.
Essential nutrition. see more...

• Does any one else mix this with apple sauce or mashed bananas and...6 Answers
  • What do you mix rice with as they start to get older? 4 Answers
  • Who came up with the idea of making cereal for babies?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter loves this cereal she eats it in the morning with her fruit and she just goes crazy over it lol it's a nice filler and sure makes her morning nap go well." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this for my babies formula and food to make it thicker so my baby can get use to baby food in the future!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product, easy to use and store, my daughter really like it, i only gave her gerber cereals." in 1 review
  • "My sweet boy enjoys his baby cereal and I love the upgrade of the storage container much easier to pour and easy to twist top off " in 1 review
  • "Both my boys loved these cereals when they started eating solids." in 1 review
Vanessa L.
Mega Parent Expert
This is the first cereal I try on my baby.. and I gave her the first serving a couple hours ago. I can say it’s so good so far! She didn’t cry for more formula & she fell asleep right after ( I didn’t do it for her to fall asleep. Don’t judge) but I can tell it really did fill her up and I gave her half a teaspoon! So it’s good for your money.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Mega Parent Expert
Best baby cereal love adding her fruit to it with some juice or formula and make yummy flavored cereal possibilities are endless even give it her seperately when feeding veggies and meat works great also in a bottle at night that helps keep her full at night so that is why give it 5 stars
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter pediatrician recommended this for my daughter, this gerber cereals are too good in quality, my daughter loves having it. Its not too pricey, comes in a nutrifresh lock and too safe to consume. Its healthy, and no added artificial flavorings.
Nicole T.
Melbourne
My go to!! Whether I mix with formula, water or fruits my daughter loves it! Not a fan of oatmeal. Rice is to thin. Multigrain is perfect!! I definitely recommend this baby cream to other parents for their LO
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Mega Parent Expert
My kids aren't a fan of it but they eat it. My baby used to spit it out until I mixed it with her baby food. We get ours from wic. I have no problems with it. It's a good thing. It's just rice cereal isn't for our family.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Gerber cereals helped a lot with my sons reflux and helping him get full and stay full as regular milk just didn't satisfy him! He sleeps a lot better now and it overall a happier baby when he's full!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Mega Parent Expert
I feed my son this cereal with warm milk in a bowl and he goes crazy over this. I highly recommend it because it has all the nutrition and vitamins your baby needs in it and its affordable!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
My niece loved this cereal. I would put some in her formula and in her baby food. It kept her full and made her sleep longer at night.
Jennifer R.
Loved this! When my son was younger I would always mix this in with his baby foods. Such a great way for him to get iron.
Jackie J.
Carrollton , TX
Does any one else mix this with apple sauce or mashed bananas and some warm water? My baby loves it and I was wonder if that's weird?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What do you mix rice with as they start to get older?
Merisa F.
Madera, CA
Who came up with the idea of making cereal for babies?