BY GERBER

Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Multigrain baby cereal a try! It helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 16 oz container, about 30 servings per container
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with whole grains.

Feeding/storage:

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal.

Microwave Guidelines for Heating:

• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Rye Flour, Pearled Barley Flour, Potassium Phosphate.

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.

Contains: Wheat

• Does any one else mix this with apple sauce or mashed ban...6 Answers
  • What do you mix rice with as they start to get older? 4 Answers
  • Who came up with the idea of making cereal for babies?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My daughter loves this cereal she eats it in the morning with her fruit and she just goes crazy over it lol it's a nice filler and sure makes her morning nap go well." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this for my babies formula and food to make it thicker so my baby can get use to baby food in the future!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great product, easy to use and store, my daughter really like it, i only gave her gerber cereals." in 1 review
  • "My sweet boy enjoys his baby cereal and I love the upgrade of the storage container much easier to pour and easy to twist top off " in 1 review
  • "Both my boys loved these cereals when they started eating solids." in 1 review
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like to mix this with my little ones baby food to make it thicker, add texture and make it go longer. It’s very good for brain development by being high in iron
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best baby cereal love adding her fruit to it with some juice or formula and make yummy flavored cereal possibilities are endless even give it her seperately when feeding veggies and meat works great also in a bottle at night that helps keep her full at night so that is why give it 5 stars
Vanessa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the first cereal I try on my baby.. and I gave her the first serving a couple hours ago. I can say it’s so good so far! She didn’t cry for more formula & she fell asleep right after ( I didn’t do it for her to fall asleep. Don’t judge) but I can tell it really did fill her up and I gave her half a teaspoon! So it’s good for your money.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter pediatrician recommended this for my daughter, this gerber cereals are too good in quality, my daughter loves having it. Its not too pricey, comes in a nutrifresh lock and too safe to consume. Its healthy, and no added artificial flavorings.
Nicole T.
Melbourne
My go to!! Whether I mix with formula, water or fruits my daughter loves it! Not a fan of oatmeal. Rice is to thin. Multigrain is perfect!! I definitely recommend this baby cream to other parents for their LO
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids aren't a fan of it but they eat it. My baby used to spit it out until I mixed it with her baby food. We get ours from wic. I have no problems with it. It's a good thing. It's just rice cereal isn't for our family.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Gerber cereals helped a lot with my sons reflux and helping him get full and stay full as regular milk just didn't satisfy him! He sleeps a lot better now and it overall a happier baby when he's full!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I feed my son this cereal with warm milk in a bowl and he goes crazy over this. I highly recommend it because it has all the nutrition and vitamins your baby needs in it and its affordable!
Nancy C.
This was the first solid food I ever fed any of my kids. It coats their tummy and helps keep them free of hunger. I love gerber products! This is a must try if your a mommy or daddy. Your babies will love it!
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
Personally I don't like the idea of putting cereal in the babies bottle but I introduced cereal to my LO at 4 months. I have one tablespoon to her at night and she looovvvved it!!! It also helped her sleep through the night (SCORE) and there are a kinds of recipes for baby pancakes and muffins with this stuff too!
Jackie J.
Carrollton , TX
Does any one else mix this with apple sauce or mashed bananas and some warm water? My baby loves it and I was wonder if that's weird?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What do you mix rice with as they start to get older?
Merisa F.
Madera, CA
Who came up with the idea of making cereal for babies?