Gerber® Multigrain Baby Cereal
Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Multigrain baby cereal a try! It helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 16 oz container, about 30 servings per container
- Has iron to help support learning ability.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- Made with whole grains.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Rye Flour, Pearled Barley Flour, Potassium Phosphate.
Vitamins and Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.
Contains: Wheatsee more...
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "My daughter loves this cereal she eats it in the morning with her fruit and she just goes crazy over it lol it's a nice filler and sure makes her morning nap go well." in 2 reviews
- "I use this for my babies formula and food to make it thicker so my baby can get use to baby food in the future!" in 2 reviews
- "Great product, easy to use and store, my daughter really like it, i only gave her gerber cereals." in 1 review
- "My sweet boy enjoys his baby cereal and I love the upgrade of the storage container much easier to pour and easy to twist top off " in 1 review
- "Both my boys loved these cereals when they started eating solids." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos