BY GERBER

Gerber Multigrain & Apple Sweet Potato Baby Cereal: With VitaBlocks Essential nutrition for baby Iron for healthy brain development Calcium for strong bones and teeth Vitamins C, E zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth No added starch, artificial colors or flavors Less mess package for you--pour or spoon out cereal see more...

• "Perfect for a little one just starting baby food." in 3 reviews
  • "It was so much easier to do this then to have to mix regular oatmeal with different fruits." in 1 review
  • "my daughter loved her cereals, sweet potatoes and apples." in 1 review
  • "We started with putting it in his bottle, then we progresses to eating in with a spoon right before we started eating solids!" in 1 review
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Prestonsburg, KY
My bang loved cereal! And loved sweet potatoes so this was a great mixture for him!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Oconto, Wi
This always seems to be a must have staple when you have a growing baby. This was by far the best liked flavor in our house. We live that Gerber is such a trusted brand we can feed your child.
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
My son loved this stuff! We started with putting it in his bottle, then we progresses to eating in with a spoon right before we started eating solids!
Brieann R.
Brieann R.
My little one loves his cereal. He also loves sweet potatoes so this is a perfect mix for him! He loves eating it!
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
Perfect for a little one just starting baby food. Absolutely loved it for my son. Perfect texture too.
yudiannela T.
yudiannela T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Gerber cereals my little one loves. And believe me she can tell the difference if is not in her formula. She likes the RICE ONE BETTER
Marlaina R.
Marlaina R.
Spencer, IN
My baby loved this stuff! It was so much easier to do this then to have to mix regular oatmeal with different fruits. Made life so much easier!
Shawnie B.
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
My baby loved this flavor of Gerber cereal, among others. She ate it alone, in mornings and sometimes we added it to her milk. Either was she was a fan. And it didn't cause any digestion issues.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the gerber baby cereals. Although this one was okay, my daughter preferred the plain gerber cereal and I would add puréed fruit or veggies.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
I have to admit, i was nervous to start my daughter off on new foods being scared that she was going to be allergic and i wouldn't know what to do. my daughter loved her cereals, sweet potatoes and apples. she didn't like this one to much, but mixing sweet potatoes and rice cereal together she LOVED!