Gerber Mac & Cheese

by Gerber

Offering wholesome nutrition with none of the hassle!

Today is going to be the 1st time I feed this to my niece, ( I hope she like it) which one do your toddler like?
At what age should i give this to my kids.They just turned one year old!
Start your review of Gerber Mac & Cheese!
Product Highlights
My daughter loves chicken veggies when she was a baby I recommend to everyonein reviews
My son loves the former macaroni and I told my sister to get her kids some.in reviews
I do wish that the sodium content was lower, however for the occasional meal these are great.in reviews
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,842 reviews
Gerber Mac & Cheese uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently bought this meal for my granddaughter and it was a hit with me, unfortunately she didn't feel the same way. I loved the variety that was in this meal, she spit out the chicken pieces. This meal is small and quite convenient to make under a minute in microwave for a balanced meal for baby.
Brooke S.
Hillsdale, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Gerber Mac & Cheese uploaded by Brooke S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 7 month old tried this for the first time today for her lunch and she loved them almost ate the whole thing in one sitting 5 stars from us!!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber Mac & Cheese uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a favorite dinner that my granddaughter likes. No preservatives. Serving size is good. Price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I appreciate the healthy effort on their end but it doesn't taste good to me or to my baby. I even tried adding cheese to it and he still refused it. My boy doesn't refuse much either. I will not be buying it again.
Nicole  W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Gerber Mac & Cheese uploaded by Nicole  W.
Purchased at: Target
My toddler enjoys these very much. The Geber Pasta and Stars are a hit! He loves the pasta and veggies but was not fond of the chicken. The meat in the Gerber meals are a hit and miss with my toddler. These are affordable and can be found in your local market or online. Gerber Mac & Cheese #ToddlerTime #babyessentials
Zadie N.
Lancing, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber Mac & Cheese uploaded by Zadie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter isn’t super in love with this one shed much rather have another kind but she still ate it. She like to try picking up the little stars with her hands. She’s 20 months
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I got this as an easy to cook meal for my almost 13 month old son. It’s pretty much like chicken noodle soup. He doesn’t eat a ton usually so he ended up eating around an oz or so. But seemed to like it. Wish it came in smaller sizes so we didn’t have to end up wasting so much.
Kelsey C.
Ardmore, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves her lil meals. I usually have to add a bit of salt to their meals to add a little extra flavor. She’s so used to our food that it’s just a little bland.
Danielle M.
Burlington, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Baby boy eats everything off my plate but refused thus package. He is not a picky eater so I'd say it's the products fault. We are sticking to homemade chicken and pasta. I would not recommend to other families.?
Emily M.