Gerber® Lil’ Sticks® Turkey Sticks uploaded by Stephanie H.Gerber® Lil’ Sticks® Turkey Sticks uploaded by Melissa P.

BY GERBER

• 51% DV of protein
  • 20% DV of zinc
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs
  • With canola oil packed in water

Good to know:

• No preservatives, nitrites or artificial flavors

Ground Turkey, Water, Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk), Canola Oil, Less Than 1.5% Of: Salt, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Onion And Garlic Powders

Hannah A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I find it funny that even though it says Turkey, the first ingredient is pork, then beef, then ground turkey. I also think that one jar of meat sticks is too much for one meal. He eats one to two sticks at every meal. He really enjoyed them and I bought the jar of chicken sticks, which are only made of chicken. I think maybe because they are called meat sticks, they put other "meat" in it? I don't know, but that is very misleading. This is why I encourage everyone to read labels. You never really know what you are actually eating, until then. These sticks are great to have around for a quick meal. Dean will have them whole, steamed with veggies, or I'll cut them up and fry them a bit in the pan. He loves them any way you make them.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My kids love these and since they are both too young to eat a hot dog safely this is their alternative.  I pack these in lunches or make them for quick meals when we have other things planned.  They love them.  They are fairly cheap, I can usually split one jar between the two kids and it be plenty for both.  I purchase mine at Walmart, but have seen them at other stores.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
I keep my one year old nephew during the week and I am always picking up different options for meals and snacks. He loves the Gerber Graduates Turkey Sticks ( and I must say, they are rather tasty!). These are always in supply for him.
Melissa P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My toddler loves these! He gets them for an afternoon snack and sometimes in the evening of supper didn't fill him up. We get ours at Winn Dixie on our weekly grocery trips. I highly recommend these for your toddler.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
My little girl loved these, but I thought they smelled and looked horrible. However, what matters is that she liked them and they were affordable. I only bought them a couple of times though because I was concerned with nitrates and sodium, etc.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
This looks so gross I don't think I wouldn't give it to my baby because I look gross