Gerber® Lil’ Sticks® Meat Sticks uploaded by Rachael M.

BY GERBER

• 61% DV of protein
  • 15% DV of zinc
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs
  • Turkey added with canola oil packed in water

Good to know:

•  No preservatives, nitrites or artificial flavors

Pork, Beef, Water, Ground Turkey, Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk), Less Than 1.5% Of: Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Canola Oil, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor

Buy on Walmart
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
One of my sons favorite snacks. He enjoys these and I do because they fit right in his hands . He enjoys eating the tasty flavors of chicken and turkey. These are easy on the go very convenient when I need to feed him protein. This is a great alternative for on the go snacks as well.
Bernadette T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a yummy little snack for little ones who start having teeth. It doesn't take much to break it up but it does help to teach them to chew. My kiddos enjoyed eating these.

I would recommend this product
Courtney J.
Hindman, KY
My toddler loves these! There easy to cut up into bite size peices I don't recommend giving the while price to a toddler BC they can getchocked!! He loves to eat with crackers as a little snack! I love anything gerber very healthy
Elisa B.
I got these for my son who wasn't interested in puréed food anymore. He wouldn't even try them! They smelled like dog food and had the weirdest texture to them. I will not be buying these again.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Was not a fan of these at all. My son wouldn't even touch them.. The smell wasn't appetizing.. They're easy to pick up for learning infants, but I wouldn't recommend for the taste
Brittanie H.
My daughter hated these! But she would eat a Vienna sausage. Super strange, but would be nice if it was only packed in water. Oil isn't necessary I wouldn't think.
Ree R.
I have a 11 months old boy and I have tried these recently. Baby loves it. This has soft texture so much easier for them to eat. The flavor is good too.
Amanda B.
These are like a cleaner looking version of vienna wieners. My son loves them and not having the jelly like substance on them saves me from gagging!
Crystal S.
Shippensburg, PA
My daughter loves eating these they do not smell as bad as vienna sausages and are a lot healthier. Very soft and not as messy as some snacks.
Ali S.
Caldwell, KS
It was very easy for my son to eat. I love that the jar is glass and has a closeable lid because i don't want my boys to eat them all at once!