Gerber® Lil’ Sticks® Chicken Sticks

by Gerber

• 49% DV of protein

• 10% DV of zinc
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs
  • With canola oil packed in water

Ground Chicken, Water, Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk), Less Than 2% Of: Canola Oil, Salt, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Onion And Garlic Powders

Are these basically just like Vienna sausages??
Does anyone else use this product with big kids?
Start your review of Gerber® Lil’ Sticks® Chicken Sticks!
Brockton , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I tried this mainly because to be honest I like baby food (some) and I’m very glad because they are so delicious. Unlike the other kinds this one isn’t too salty and taste healthy too. My baby also likes it. I would highly recommend it to others.
New York
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my son was 6 months old I use to give him this and he use to look so cute chewing it with his 2 bottom teeth and it’s so adorable when you go to the supermarket
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I gave this a 1 star rating because I couldn't give it a 0. I don't know what's going on, but between these and the Lil Gerber® Lil' Entrées® Cheese Ravioli In Tomato Sauce With Mixed Vegetables, I've been highly DISSATISFIED with them! 😠 I didn't realize they were in canola oil until I got home. They look and smell terrible... I wouldn't give this to a dog🐶! The expiration date is good until year 2020, but by the looks, you would think they are expired. This is my first and last time buying these. I rather just continue letting my baby eat what I cook. For the price of these, I can just get regular Vienna sausage even though he don't like those either! 🙅🙅🙅🙅
Tacoma , WA
Purchased at: Safeway
He are my nieces absolute favorites meat foods. She would eat a case if I let her. They taste like Vienna sausages but are a lot healthier. Way less sodium thank God lol
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is so disgusting, moms out there who used this making this takes 2 minutes of your time and just water, think about your child and take those minutes and do it yourself please think how disgusting this is even the color
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Helpful for when my daughter was first learning how to self feed (very little mess) and also as an "appetizer" as the rest of her dinner was heating (as at first she could only eat one, maybe 2 at a time). Now she'll polish off a whole jar and a half sometimes. Good to toss in a bag for if you are going to a restaurant and aren't sure if your LO will eat what's there since they don't need to be heated (only refrigerated once opened).
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber graduates for toddlers Lil' meals is not for humans. I tried this with my child and he ate it for the first time and spit it right out and I tried to get him to try it again but he screamed and yelled so I tried it myself and I see why my child was yelling and screaming because this is not good it tastes horrible even my dogs will eat it.
Ankeny, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son (who is now 17) loved these when he was a kid...so I thought, why not try them for his sister. Better than giving her regular hot dogs, right? OMG - I didn't even want to give them to her after opening the jar. The smell about knocked me over. I figured I might as well try to see if she will eat them. She picked it up and threw it on the floor. Pretty sure she caught a whiff of it. Never again.
My son loved these until he was @ 13 mths old then decided he did no longer. They stink and was oily so i would rinse off and microwave for 10 sec then cool for 2 minutes then let him have them. I could never understand why these are such a stinky mess then read the jars, turkey and chicken was packed in canola oil! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Yuck!
Yonkers, NY
I really like this product. I still use it with my 4 year old. I bought this at Target, but you can find it anywhere. I think they could improve the flavors a little bit, or try other combinations. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great snacks for little ones!