BY GERBER

• 26% DV of protein
  • 50% DV of Vitamin A
  • 10% DV of Zinc
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Water, Cooked White Turkey Meat Chopped And Formed (White Turkey Meat, Turkey Broth, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Tapioca Starch), Carrots, Corn, Peas, Celery, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Modified Cornstarch, Less Than 1% Of:  Onion Powder, Chicken Fat, Tomato Paste, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavor

• Is it worth it to buy this as opposed to regular mixed ve...1 Answers
  • My daughter Tommia loved the Graduate meals. As a mother ...3 Answers
  • What is your toddler's favorite one of these? 4 Answers
Hannah A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dean was not a big fan of this one and only ate half of the container before I had to throw it out. For reference, I keep these containers for about a week before tossing them if he doesn't finish them. It is a 6 oz meal that he just didn't like the taste off. I have since backed off of the little meals and have been feeding him more from the table. I think I might pick up a few meals now, since he has had a break. He's been eating the fruit and veggie pouches good. He can finish off a pouch in two to three days. He loves his fruit and veggies. I think he might have not been ready for a soup, when I tried this one. I will probably repurchase and try it again, but I will definitely buy some of the other kinds.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
The good news: my kid loves these. While he constantly turns away all the healthy home cooked food I attempt to give him, I can always fall back on this. They are not too expensive, especially since I won't give him more than half in a sitting (you can refrigerate for a day or so after opening). And never more than once a day. Also fantastic for when you're away from home visiting someone. All you need is a microwave.

The bad news? Holy sodium. Like 300 mgs per package. WAY too much for my growing boy. Ultimately, I only recommend them for the last resort situations.
Jason C.
These are convenient. My kid would only eat 3 of the different kinds they had. Not a lot of flavor, but i didn't have to eat it. They were priced a little high for what i thought you got. That being said there is a convenience factor here that is through the roof. Simple to heat and serve. especially when you are eating something that your child would not enjoy.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Two stars because the packaging is cute and the idea is good.

My daughter does not like the Graduates line. The food is very, very bland and it's really nothing more than (yucky) grown up food in a kid-friendly portion. If my daughter liked these, I'd probably buy them for convenience on the go or if we would need a quick meal. But, a Tupperware of your leftovers probably tastes better and is much more cost-effective.
Kristin F.
Bloomington, MN
I always have a variety of these Gerber meals on hand for those nights when I need a quick and easy meal for my one year old daughter. I started buying these when she was around 10 months old and she was able to eat them just fine. You can store them in the cupboard and they take just seconds to heat up, and you can serve it as is - no need to dirty a bowl. There's a variety of meal options and so far my daughter has loved them all.
Becca A.
These are great! Perfect size for little ones starting out eating food! If they didn't finish I could put it in the fridge and warm up later that day or the next and he could eat it then. He loved that he could try to eat on his own as he loved his independence. And I loved that it was meat and vegetables and grains. He was getting a complete meal!
Melanie R.
Thought this was a great meal for my child, she thought otherwise. She loves to eat and I didn't understand why she was picking it out of her mouth. THEN I actually tasted it myself, GROSS. I'm all about low sodium foods and trying to feed her healthy food, BUT this meal was so bland. My 1 year old couldn't stand it as much as I couldn't.
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son hated these when I was trying to introduce him to food. I tasted it and it tasts like hospital food. YUCK! I made my own food and squished it up and he loves it! He eats all kinds of things now.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
These were cheap, and easy to fix little lunches for the toddlers. They just didn't love the taste, they would be healthy and filling I am sure, but they never would finish the whole thing, and would make faces the whole time.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I got this one for my son cause he had tried the other ones and liked them but once he tried the turkey stew one he spit it right out . He only took half spoon and that was it !!!! never again getting this one .
Megan S.
Webb, AL
What is your toddler's favorite one of these?
Sonya S.
Gainesville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter Tommia loved the Graduate meals. As a mother you want the best for your child. That includes eating healthy. My mind is at ease knowing I could get her a meal in a little convent package. Oh yeah the food was cooked to perfection for her age group.
Crysslynn K.
Havelock, NC
Is it worth it to buy this as opposed to regular mixed veggies. Does your little one like it?