BY GERBER

• 24% DV of protein
  • 50% DV of Vitamin A
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Water, Cooked Whole Grain Brown Rice (Water, Whole Grain Brown Rice), Sweet Potato Puree, Carrots, Cooked White Chicken Meat (White Chicken Meat, Water, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch), Modified Corn Starch, Onions, Sugar, And Less Than 1%: Salt, Potassium Chloride, Cooked Vegetables (Carrots, Onion, Celery), Corn Oil, Potato Flour, Natural Flavor, Carrot Powder

Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
My daughter loves this! She ate the entire bowl which I didn't think she would do since she's not a fan of rice. Gerber foods has always been my "go to" in case I made something my daughter couldn't have at the time or just something to serve her quick.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
My son likes these so I say 5 stars!! He s a picky eater and he will eat this! They are great little meals when you just don't have the time or your just to exhausted to cook from chasing you wild toddler.
Jade N.
Kalaheo, HI
My son likes this one a lot. The pieces are the perfect size but I couldn't really tell which pieces were the sweet potatoes and which were the carrots.
Ashley F.
New Orleans, LA
My son loves this combination by gerber. I make sure to always have one on hand in case I don't have time to cook.