Gerber® Lil’ Meals® Pasta Shells & Cheese

by Gerber

• 31% DV of protein
  • 20% DV of Calcium
  • 12% DV of Zinc
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Cheese Sauce (Water, Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Corn Starch, Less Than 1% Of:  Sugar, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cream, Enzyme Modified Blue Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Paprika And Annatto Extract Colors, Sodium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Acetic And Lactic Acids, Xanthan Gum), Cooked Enriched Macaroni Product (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid)

How can you warm the meals without a microwave?
Start your review of Gerber® Lil’ Meals® Pasta Shells & Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Laguna Hills, CA
Daughter wasn't really a fan she choked on it a lot which is always scary for a parent. I cut them up tiny and she hAted the texture still
Irving, TX
My son didn't like these, he preferred eating regular macaroni. I usually avoid buying the Lil' Meals and just give them what we eat.
Porterville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Affordable yes but my son didn't really like these. Idk what it is. Its nothing against these my son just doesn't like them
Rncho Cordova, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves mac and cheese but he wasn't a fan of these. They are very convenient to heat up but take a long time to cool.
Vancouver , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
NASTY! I thought these would be fun to try and I was so wrong. They are so gross. No flavor at all. Stay away from these
Fayetteville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son absolutely ❤loves❤ this Mac and cheese I really enjoy that you only have to put in the microwave for 30 seconds.
West Deptford, NJ
Easy to prepare, but not very tasty. Neither of my children liked the product and preferred other brands to this.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter would only eat the chicken/rice or the ones shown above. She would not eat any tomato based ones.
My son wasn't a fan of these kinds of foods I tried some myself and they were gross no flavor or anything
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Taste nothing like good old mac and cheese your better off getting the valveeta brand and making it