Gerber® Lil’ Meals® Pasta Shells & Cheese uploaded by Lauriell B.

BY GERBER

• 31% DV of protein
  • 20% DV of Calcium
  • 12% DV of Zinc
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Cheese Sauce (Water, Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Corn Starch, Less Than 1% Of:  Sugar, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cream, Enzyme Modified Blue Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Paprika And Annatto Extract Colors, Sodium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Acetic And Lactic Acids, Xanthan Gum), Cooked Enriched Macaroni Product (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid)

• How can you warm the meals without a microwave?1 Answers
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Baby girl loves Mac and cheese!! 🧀
I love seeing her eat these. She’s getting the good stuff to grow and it tastes good! Not a bad price either. We get ours at Walmart.
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter just turned one and she loves this product. It is the perfect serving for her. She really seems to enjoy eating it. It only takes 20 seconds to heat which is great when you have a hungry baby ready to eat RIGHT NOW! lol.
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves Mac and cheese and this is quick and easy to give her. It’s just as good as making Mac and cheese. It’s the perfect size for her too. I recommend.
Stephanie D.
I like to keep these around for my littles when they're still working on being able to eat what we're eating. On days our family is having something that may be tough for my new toddler to chew, I like to have this to conveniently offer my child. They're also easy to keep in a diaper bag on days you're not sure what you'll be doing- no more worrying about rushing home to give you child a meal!
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My 3 yr old son LOVES these. He asks for them all the time and they are very easy especially in a pinch (30 seconds!). I take them with us when we travel incase he decides he is on a hunger strike (he never refuses these) or when we will be out and about and can't get to a restaurant. I just zap it before we go and pack it up. It can't be put in the frige and reheated even though the package says so. It turns to liquid. I don't think it tastes like much, but he sure does!
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
My children adored the pasta shells and cheese! Of the little bowls, I bought this kind the most! My son would practically inhale them and ask for more! One thing to note is that they need to be eaten at once and leftovers thrown away. The sauce seems to breakdown and becomes runny.
Victoria K.
Stanley, WI
Both of my toddlers are obsessed with mac and cheese. This makes it easy to give them a quick snack that they'll actually eat when we're out of the house and nowhere in sight sells something they'll eat.
Calyn M.
Las Vegas, NV
My son hated this product and he loves shells and cheese just as much as I do. I guess he's been so spoiled by the real thing that fake cheese product doesn't taste good to him. He took one bite and refused to eat anymore. It smelled weird so I knew it wasn't going to be good. Luckily it was reduced price.
Bianca R.
Denton , TX
I gave these to my son after he didn't want baby food anymore. He loved most of them and they are easy and gets them ready for the REAL food! He loved the lasagna ones the most!
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
Good for on the go. Stores well and my kids always liked them while their taste buds were developing. After they had real Mac and Cheese, they wouldn't touch these. Haha
Crystal S.
Bossier City, LA
How can you warm the meals without a microwave?