BY GERBER

• 30% DV of protein
  • 30% DV of Vitamin A
  • 10% DV of Calcium
  • 10% DV of Zinc
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Cheese Sauce (Water, Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], Modified Corn Starch, Less Than 1% Of: Chicken Fat, Butter, Disodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Paprika And Annatto Extract Colors, Sodium Citrate, Nonfat Milk), Cooked Enriched Macaroni Product (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butternut Squash, Carrots, Cooked Chicken Ground And Formed (Chicken Meat, Water, Salt Tapioca Starch, Modified Corn Starch), Celery, Corn, Yellow Squash

Gerber® Lil’ Meals® Mac & Cheese With Chicken & Vegetables
  • "My daughter loves chicken veggies when she was a baby I recommend to everyone" in 3 reviews
  • "My son loves the former macaroni and I told my sister to get her kids some." in 2 reviews
  • "I do wish that the sodium content was lower, however for the occasional meal these are great." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
My 18 month old didn't seemed to pleased the first 3 times eating this. He prefers to pick everything up with his fingers and everytime he'd get the Macaroni in his mouth he would gag and spit it out. After the first 3 times I tried mixing a spoonful of elbow macaroni in with it and to my surprise he couldnt get enough..lol maybe it was the texture of the Macaroni, Im not sure. At least now I can get him to devour it.
Amber H.
Mason, IL
My daughter loved these because mac and cheese and chicken and veggies have always been here favorites. Even now she still loves the combination when I make them for her. It was messy to clean up was the only downfall and I would buy again if I had another baby to buy them for.
Jennifer K.
Crescent Spgs, KY
These Gerber meals are a great go to meal for toddlers. It offers proteins, vegetables, and grains in great tasting meals all in one. Plus toddlers can learn to self feed with these, and practice using utensils. My son loved these when he was younger. Quick and easy to make, and he loved the taste. I felt good serving him Gerber.
Kelly K.
Bloomington, MN
In general I would not recommend this or other type of pre packaged food product. Neither of my children liked this or any other Gerber "meal." Not a nutritious option for my kids.
Kayla C.
My two-year-old loves having the entrée. I do wish that the sodium content was lower, however for the occasional meal these are great. We also send these along to grandmas or the baby'sitters for an easy meal
Jade N.
Kalaheo, HI
These are the perfect size for on the go meals. The pieces and tiny and my son loved this one. I tried it and it was a little too cheesy for my taste.
Toni C.
Hamilton, OH
My granddaughter loves these!! Makes her feel like a big kid at lunchtime! Not to mention they're great to carry on the go, just hear and eat!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I love giving my little kne the Gerber Mac n Cheese with Chicken. I k nk ow its quality food that she loves! She never rejects the spoon!!!!!
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
For some reason, my son would never eat these. They are convenient to make for a quick meal but that's only if they will actually eat them.
Sarah B.
Haslet, TX
My child liked this. It is a nice quick and easy meal... and also perfect for on the go to grandparents or friends houses!

back