Gerber® Lil' Entrées® Pasta Stars In Meat Sauce With Green Beans uploaded by Rachael M.

BY GERBER #21 in Sauces

• Provides 13% DV of protein
  • Provides 10% DV of Vitamin A, 10% DV of Vitamin E and 10% DV of Magnesium
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Meat Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Cooked Seasoned Beef [Beef, Water, Salt], Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Cornstarch, Olive Oil, Onions, Garlic, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Torula Yeast, Soybeans, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor [Contains Milk], Wheat, Dry Yeast, Soy Lecithin), Green Beans, Cooked Enriched Egg Noodle Product (Water, Wheat Semolina, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid).

Packed In: Seasoned Water

Water, Less Than 1% Of: Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Chicken Broth, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Flavoring, Lemon Juice Concentrate; Celery, Carrot And Onion Juice Concentrates, Natural Flavor

Buy on Walmart
  • "My toddler absolutely loves Gerber Lil' Entrees and the pasta stars in meat sauce is one of her flavors." in 1 review
  • "Must have a good taste because my oldest daughter loved them when she was little." in 1 review
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these and it has been amazing for introducing my very picky eater to different foods i love how quick and easy they are to make and i love that everything is already cut into the perfect little sizes. You get a Pretty decent sized portion of food too we often have some to save in the fridge for later. Have repurchased many times and will continue to
Rachael M.
My son enjoys these entrees they give him two great choices in one whole meal giving him extra goodness for his tummy. Love that these are made for babies with no preservatives and give him healthy options for food. My son loves spaghetti and this is great !!!
Brittany H.
Covington, TN
My toddler absolutely loves Gerber Lil' Entrees and the pasta stars in meat sauce is one of her flavors. I choose to let my daughter have these because I know that Gerber is a brand that I can trust and I know that she is eating something that is healthy for her. I also like that they are very well balanced meals. My daughter eats the vegetables first in these meals, but when she eats when we cook dinner, she won't touch veggies.. So these meals are perfect for her!
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can't express how great these are for busy working moms like myself! Sometimes cooking a big lunch or dinner just isn't in our plans, and Tess work out great! Just pop them in the microwave and hand over a spoon! So convenient!
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
These are quick, easy, and my daughter loves them. She's not really big on "adult" food yet and she's almost 18 months old. She loves pasta though, so these are helpful on those days purees aren't cutting it and she doesn't like what I'm having! (Or not having!)
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great ideas. It's awesome in a pinch also. Just throw a couple in the diaper bag and go. Comes in handy. Must have a good taste because my oldest daughter loved them when she was little.
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
My niece loves this so much. It is so quick and easy to make. I give them to her when I am baby sitting while my sister is at work. She is always excited when I am baby'sitting so she can get these.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
My daughter enjoys this little entree combination. She usually eats it all. I like that it is convenient and gives the option of a vegetable combined with a food she likes.
Amanda S.
Albuquerque
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn't use these with my.youngest but I did with my oldest. They are easy to use and the perfect portions for toddlers
Dana H.
Murrayville, GA
These meals were so handy and great for the transition from stage 3 to toddler and learning to feed themselves.