by Gerber

• Provides 16% DV of protein
  • Provides 25% DV of Vitamin A
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Mashed Potatoes (Potatoes, Water, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Cream, Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Lipolyzed Butteroil, Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate), Cooked Meatloaf Nuggets (Beef, Water, Onions, Peeled Chopped Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid], Oatmeal [Contains Wheat], Chicory Inulin, Cornstarch, Sea Salt, Flavor, Olive Oil, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spice, Blueberry And Carrot Juice Concentrates For Color), Gravy (Water, Modified Corn Starch, Onions, Roasted Beef Including Beef Juices, Salt, Flavoring, Potato Flour, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spice, Caramel Color, Corn Oil, Paprika), Carrots, Peas, Corn

Packed In: Seasoned Water:

(Water, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Chicken Broth, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Flavoring, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Celery And Carrot And Onion Juice Concentrates)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber® Lil' Entrées® Mashed Potatoes & Meatloaf Nuggets In Gravy With Carrots, Peas & Corn!
Summerville, SC
My daughter LOVES this tray it is her favorite and only one that she eats! And it taste really good too
Reynolds, GA
My son did not like these at all. They look like dog food. He would eat the mixed veggies but that's it
Chesterfield, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
So simple, convenient and looks yummy my son loves these it’s the perfect amount of food
My little one absolutely loved this! I love it is a Bpa free tray it's served in also.
Fort Erie
As with all the other Lil Entrees the main meals never seem to look as good once cooked as they do on the cover. However as with all the others our daughter will eat every last scrap of this meal as well. Its great to have so much variety in entree offered. We love the side of veggies. We cannot get our daughter to eat veggies of any sort but she will eat every last one in these blue trays.
parkersburg, West Virginia
My son seems to like these well enough. I personally find the taste a little off putting, but I suppose a child's palate is slightly less refined. I usually have a few of these around for busy nights when I can't cook a real dinner.
Tried this on my 17 month old for the first time and he absolutely loved it! It's really simple to heat up and it's a good portion of food, cut up into bite sized pieces. My son ate the whole thing!
Cowansville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
the first one my kids tried and they were in awe with it! it was very affordable but would need a bigger size for when kids have more appetite.

Looking for your answer?