Gerber® Lil' Entrées® Mashed Potatoes And Gravy With Roasted Chicken With Carrots uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY GERBER

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

• Provides 30% DV of protein
  • Provides 90% DV of Vitamin A
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Ingredients: Mashed Potatoes (Potatoes, Water, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Cream, Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Lipolyzed Butteroil, Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate), Carrots, Gravy (Water, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Chicken Flavor [Contains Chicken Broth, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract], Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Shortening Powder [Olive Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- And Diglycerides], Onion Powder, Milk, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Spices [Includes Celery], Egg Yolks, Caramel Color, Flavoring), Cooked Seasoned Diced Chicken Meat (Chicken Meat, Water, Cornstarch, Salt)

Packed In: Seasoned Water:

(Water, Less Than 0.5% Of: Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Chicken Broth, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Flavoring, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Celery And Carrot And Onion Juice Concentrates)

Review (1)
LaTavia R.
Burke, VA
My 1 yr old likes these. I started getting all different kinds, as an alternative when I stopped making his food from scratch for a while because I had another addition. The price is alright, its an easy go to meal but since beginning to be cautious of certain things I/we eat, I'm about to start making his food again. I feel I'm I've been giving him straight processed food, which in a way I guess that's what it is.